MG ZS Forum Member Order Tracker

Spreadsheet updated with everyone's responses. I don't think I've missed anyone, but just give a shout out in the comments.

As ever, please try and remember to put a quick message in this thread when you collect your car so the fulfilled statistics are accurate.

Stats overview as of 04/08/2022 10:21AM (UK MG ZS Models only):

Total Orders: 237
Orders fulfilled: 59
Fulfilled %: 24.89 (Nice to see this number continue to (very slowly) go up!!!)

Most popular model: Trophy LR (122)
Most popular colour: Blue (63)
Most fulfilled car: Trophy LR in White (13)
I wish the Most fulfilled said Trophy LR “Connect” in white.
Also wish mine was on there as fulfilled:)

• Model - Trophy LR
  • Colour - Blue
  • Order Date - 5th February 2022
  • Dealer and location - James Haugh MG, Dumfries
  • The date you collected your car - Still waiting
New to this forum but been following the anguish and joy for a while. As another member mentioned earlier in the thread, how many more of us are outside looking in, well you can now add me, thanks

Last edited:
Had an update for my January 2022 order for a LR Black Trophy model,
It is now shown as being Built. Still no ETA from dealer, but its the first progressive update and at least its being put together!

Does anyone have any knowledge on time from this point? I'm predicting 2 months if I'm lucky...
Just visited my dealer yesterday for update and was told it was built - LRTC in red. Emailed MG and got told eta late October. (Ordered Dec 9).

Just visited my dealer yesterday for update and was told it was built - LRTC in red. Emailed MG and got told eta late October. (Ordered Dec 9).
LRT, in red also, ordered in June from order placed in Feb. Be interesting to see how far we are apart in delivery.

Had an email last Wednesday from Motorfinitygroup to say my LRTC in red had been built and was awaiting to be loaded onto a ship. ETA October, ordered Confirmed by MG 25 March.
Car details need to be added to order tracker.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. I could not find you on the tracker. When did you order and was it lease or buy?

Another lease casualty. Looks like quite a few purchasers have been disappointed, and might not get their grant.

ZS LR
Blue
Ordered Jan 2022
Vanarama
Expected Sept 2022

Another lease casualty. Looks like quite a few purchasers have been disappointed, and might not get their grant.
I ordered on December 9 - 6 days before grant ended. Contract clearly states price including grant. There is no reason I should not get it - dealer has to apply for extension if delay in delivery goes beyond 9 months. I emailed my dealer with the information and have the email. Their issue. Small claims court (and publicity) if they try to get out of it.

I ordered on December 9 - 6 days before grant ended. Contract clearly states price including grant. There is no reason I should not get it - dealer has to apply for extension if delay in delivery goes beyond 9 months. I emailed my dealer with the information and have the email. Their issue. Small claims court (and publicity) if they try to get out of it.
Yes the dealer has to apply for an extension of delivery goes beyond 9 months, however is the delivery goes past 12 months I believe the grant is declined. That's what the guidance implies. At that point someone will have to suck up the cost, whether MG, dealer, or customer.....

Just playing deciles advocate, but to me wording that states similar to "price includes Ev grant" implies that should the grant not be awarded, the price Will go up and it Will be the customers responsibility to fund the shortfall.

Yes the dealer has to apply for an extension of delivery goes beyond 9 months, however is the delivery goes past 12 months I believe the grant is declined. That's what the guidance implies. At that point someone will have to suck up the cost, whether MG, dealer, or customer.....

Just playing deciles advocate, but to me wording that states similar to "price includes Ev grant" implies that should the grant not be awarded, the price Will go up and it Will be the customers responsibility to fund the shortfall.
Well they have until 12 months then...

Good luck is all I can say - hope it all comes through smoothly. What may be on paper doesn't seem to negate the issues others some have had.

• MG ZS EV Trophy LR
  • Red
  • 19/03/22
  • Drive MG - Darlington
I'm getting next to no information from the dealer about potential delivery dates, but reading between the lines, I don't think I'll see anything until at least December at the earliest...

My daughter also ordered an MG ZS EV Trophy LR in Blue on the same day, from the same dealer... I wonder which of us will receive our car first?

Hi fellow MG-ers,

Been around the forums in several threads including the shipping updates also, thought I would thrown my order information into the mix as well. Seems that everyone is in the same boat - pardon the pun - with waiting times. My policy so far has been “it will arrive when it arrives”. Probably into next year now. It’s worth noting I ordered with cash deposit & plan on paying in full with cash, no lease & my auto generated expected delivery is December. I haven’t had any updates on this just the dreaded TBA. Good luck and may the odds ever be in your favour!
  • Model - Trophy LR
  • Colour - Monument Silver
  • Order Date - 11th March 2022
  • Dealer and location - Frasers of Falkirk, Falkirk
Be interesting to know other March order statuses and expected deliveries - seems there have been a heavy mix of dates out there.

Thanks All!

Hi fellow MG-ers,

Been around the forums in several threads including the shipping updates also, thought I would thrown my order information into the mix as well. Seems that everyone is in the same boat - pardon the pun - with waiting times. My policy so far has been “it will arrive when it arrives”. Probably into next year now. It’s worth noting I ordered with cash deposit & plan on paying in full with cash, no lease & my auto generated expected delivery is December. I haven’t had any updates on this just the dreaded TBA. Good luck and may the odds ever be in your favour!
  • Model - Trophy LR
  • Colour - Monument Silver
  • Order Date - 11th March 2022
  • Dealer and location - Frasers of Falkirk, Falkirk
Be interesting to know other March order statuses and expected deliveries - seems there have been a heavy mix of dates out there.

Thanks All!
Hi, as I stated on the shipping updates thread my dealer Macklin Motors MG Edinburgh e-mailed me to say that my ZS TROPHY LR BATTERSEA BLUE ordered on 07/03/2022 was now built and is expected Sept/Oct 2022. Maybe yours will arrive on the same ship.

If they are arriving in October what is the name of the ship they will be coming on?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom