MG ZS Forum Member Order Tracker

Hi,
Unfortunately, my order can be taken off the tracker. I've decided to cancel the order with MG and placed and order with Kia.
Best of luck to everyone still waiting and hopefully your orders will be fulfilled soon! 🙂
Another one bites the dust

• Model - MG ZS Trophy LR
  • Colour - Black
  • Order Date - 31 March 2022
  • Dealer and location - Richmond MG, Southampton
  • The date you collected your car (if you're one of the lucky ones!!) - Not yet! Original ETA at time of order was June 2022. Latest update on 27 June 2020 was TBA September/October 2022. Dealer says this means expected arrival roughly October/November 2020.

• Model - MG ZS SE LR
  • Colour - Blue
  • Order Date - 22nd March
  • Dealer and location -Tusker through Luscombe
  • The date you collected your car - still on order

Attachments

• IMG-20220715-WA0000.jpeg
    IMG-20220715-WA0000.jpeg
    526.2 KB · Views: 130
Grey Trophy Connect SR
Ordered 18 Jan 22 from JCT600 Bradford (Good at regular updates)
2/3/22 'still expected June'
12/4/22 'now expecting your car in August 2022. However, it is incredibly difficult for MG to give us an accurate date therefore the aforementioned date is to be taken as a guide, your car could arrive earlier or later.'
TODAY: 'I have checked your car status this morning and the car has now been built and boarded a ship on its way to Portbury. The system shows the 16th July but this can change depending on the progress the ship makes.'
Collected this morning.

Attachments

• IMG-20220715-WA0000.jpeg
    IMG-20220715-WA0000.jpeg
    526.2 KB · Views: 128
There's a couple of similar threads for this, but I thought I would put everything into a single new thread for now. This is based on the excellent spreadsheet created by @FlashingBlade but with some stats added, and in Google Docs format.

Can I ask that this thread just be used for order updates. There are plenty of other threads for discussing / ranting / tracking ships etc.

If you have placed an order and it's not in the sheet (or I haven't updated this sheet from the other threads), just pop a message in the thread with the following information:

• Model
  • Colour
  • Order Date
  • Dealer and location (e.g. Baylis MG, Gloucester)
  • The date you collected your car (if you're one of the lucky ones!!)

If you're on the spreadsheet and you've collected your car, then just reply with the collection date.

Note: The stats only account for the MG ZS EV UK Models, but the orders will still show on the left. let me know if I've made any mistakes. I'm hoping that the spreadsheet will automatically be the latest version in this post.

Direct Link to Sheet

Hey fella, picked my Red LR up 3 weeks ago if you want to update the sheet👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Anyone know if this is still being updated? I've noticed the spreadsheet not prompt for a refresh in a while so thought I'd check as my version shows nearly a month out of date now

Anyone know if this is still being updated? I've noticed the spreadsheet not prompt for a refresh in a while so thought I'd check as my version shows nearly a month out of date now
Think @Oakers updates as soon as he can time wise, updated last month so be patient please he's doing a cracking job for us.

I'm certainly not being impatient as I understand this rlies on good will, but if we're to understand fulfillment updates then perhaps we should allow edits by more so as not to rely one one person's capacity?

I'm certainly not being impatient as I understand this rlies on good will, but if we're to understand fulfillment updates then perhaps we should allow edits by more so as not to rely one one person's capacity?
Just save your own version and add entries from the last update point which is posted in the thread, if you want a more current one. Then you have it to hand whenever you want.

Multiple people fiddling with it is a recipe for disaster.

Nothing stopping you updating it, then uploading it here if you wanted to share it. People often struggle just using the forum, let alone updating Excel.

Then there would be multiple versions of the truth. Anyway, I wasn't after a debate, nor was I criticising anyone's kind offer of time, just an observation that if more mucked in, we could keep it up to date more regularly and wouldn't put 22 pages of updates on one person's time.

Spreadsheet updated with everyone's responses. I don't think I've missed anyone, but just give a shout out in the comments.

As ever, please try and remember to put a quick message in this thread when you collect your car so the fulfilled statistics are accurate.

Stats overview as of 22/07/2022 09:10AM (UK MG ZS Models only):

Total Orders: 231
Orders fulfilled: 57
Fulfilled %: 24.68 (Nice to see this number continue to (slowly) go up!!!)

Most popular model: Trophy LR (119)
Most popular colour: Blue (61)
Most fulfilled car: Trophy LR in White (13)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom