MG ZS Forum Member Order Tracker

As a new member just spotted this thread. My order details:

ZS LR Trophy
Battersea Blue
Ordered 29th Jan 2022
Dealer: Brown & Gammons Baldock

Original forecast June. B&G just called to say it is on a ship and due mid August

ZS LR Trophy in blue ordered 22nd November 21 from Vanarama. Forecast for September but waiting for an update.

Long range Trophy Dynamic Red - ordered 22/6/22 - no further info on approx delivery date dealer: Charles Warner (Lincoln)

Last edited:
Long Range Trophy, blue, ordered 27/04/22, initial delivery date of 27th of October, now pushed back to November 16th, ordered from Octopus EV through my employer.

Asked for an update on my MG ZS EV LR trophy connect ordered on 5th Nov 2021. Dealer told me I now have a delivery date of the end of October :mad:. So one of the first to order, now looking like I would be one of the last to take delivery.
I have decided enough is enough and have cancelled my order.

Good luck everyone who is still waiting. 🤞

Asked for an update on my MG ZS EV LR trophy connect ordered on 5th Nov 2021. Dealer told me I now have a delivery date of the end of October :mad:. So one of the first to order, now looking like I would be one of the last to take delivery.
I have decided enough is enough and have cancelled my order.

Good luck everyone who is still waiting. 🤞
Zs Trophy, Black ordered Jan but was put on a backorder in November 21. Arrived Portbury Fri 29th Awaiting Transport to dealership Stoneacre Nottingham.

Last edited:
  • Model - Trophy SR
  • Colour - Silver
  • Order Date - Mid January 2022
  • Dealer and location (Luscombe Leeds) Tusker Leasing
  • The date you collected your car (Still waiting)

• Model - Trophy Connect LR
  • Colour - Red
  • Order Date - Mid July2022
  • Dealer and location (Luscombe Leeds) Tusker Leasing
  • The date you collected your car (Still waiting)

Ordered my MG ZS Trophy Connect in Silver on 13th December 2021. I've just been informed by the dealer it will be at the showroom, ready for collection on the 12th of October.

My daughter ordered her MG ZS Trophy in Black, at the beginning of December. She has been told it will be in the showroom, ready for collection on the 12th of September.

Ordered my MG ZS Trophy Connect in Silver on 13th December 2021. I've just been informed by the dealer it will be at the showroom, ready for collection on the 12th of October.

My daughter ordered her MG ZS Trophy in Black, at the beginning of December. She has been told it will be in the showroom, ready for collection on the 12th of September.
That seems a long way out to be ready for collection...are they sure the car has even been built and that isn't just an estimate?

That seems a long way out to be ready for collection...are they sure the car has even been built and that isn't just an estimate?
I'm assured that it will be ready for collection on that date. However, given the 'misinformation' I've been subjected to over the last few months, I'll believe it, when I'm handed the keys at the dealership.

I'm assured that it will be ready for collection on that date. However, given the 'misinformation' I've been subjected to over the last few months, I'll believe it, when I'm handed the keys at the dealership.
It does seem a bit odd, knowing as we do that the cars are built in batches. My silver trophy connect, ordered in November 21 was delivered and collected at the end of July. I would have thought that all the Silver TCs would have been brought across in a batch. It could just turn up on a transporter as mine did. Good luck, it was worth waiting for

Mg zs ev SR silver trophy
Ordered 14th April (Current TBA)
Allocated a Feb order by dealer
Summit garage (Dudley)

Spreadsheet updated with everyone's responses. I don't think I've missed anyone, but just give a shout out in the comments.

As ever, please try and remember to put a quick message in this thread when you collect your car so the fulfilled statistics are accurate.

Stats overview as of 04/08/2022 10:21AM (UK MG ZS Models only):

Total Orders: 237
Orders fulfilled: 59
Fulfilled %: 24.89 (Nice to see this number continue to (very slowly) go up!!!)

Most popular model: Trophy LR (122)
Most popular colour: Blue (63)
Most fulfilled car: Trophy LR in White (13)

Model: ZS EV SE LR
Colour: White
Order date: 31/05/2022
Dealer & Location :Vanarama (Dealer Unknown)
ETA : Advised Sep 22 at point of order.

Had an update for my January 2022 order for a LR Black Trophy model,
It is now shown as being Built. Still no ETA from dealer, but its the first progressive update and at least its being put together!

Does anyone have any knowledge on time from this point? I'm predicting 2 months if I'm lucky...

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom