MG ZS Forum Member Order Tracker

Hi,

I placed an order for white SR Trophy Connect
Order date 13/04/2022
Order through Tusker but supplied by Brindley Wolverhampton
Estimated delivery date in late September
Hi,
Just to keep the spreadsheet updated, as of today, my new estimated delivery date is now April 2023.

I picked up my silver trophy LR yesterday. Just getting to grips with the tech side but so far so good, nice to drive, feels different to the Mark 1, not sure why, but maybe just because it’s a new car everything is a bit 'tighter'
Ordered December fro Richmond Southampton. According to dealer this wasn’t my 'allocated' car but he looked to see who had been waiting longest….true or not, who knows.

There's a couple of similar threads for this, but I thought I would put everything into a single new thread for now. This is based on the excellent spreadsheet created by @FlashingBlade but with some stats added, and in Google Docs format.

Can I ask that this thread just be used for order updates. There are plenty of other threads for discussing / ranting / tracking ships etc.

If you have placed an order and it's not in the sheet (or I haven't updated this sheet from the other threads), just pop a message in the thread with the following information:

• Model
  • Colour
  • Order Date
  • Dealer and location (e.g. Baylis MG, Gloucester)
  • The date you collected your car (if you're one of the lucky ones!!)

If you're on the spreadsheet and you've collected your car, then just reply with the collection date.

Note: The stats only account for the MG ZS EV UK Models, but the orders will still show on the left. let me know if I've made any mistakes. I'm hoping that the spreadsheet will automatically be the latest version in this post.

Direct Link to Sheet

ZS ev in red ordered 1 Dec 21 on spreadsheet collected 28 june

There's a couple of similar threads for this, but I thought I would put everything into a single new thread for now. This is based on the excellent spreadsheet created by @FlashingBlade but with some stats added, and in Google Docs format.

Can I ask that this thread just be used for order updates. There are plenty of other threads for discussing / ranting / tracking ships etc.

If you have placed an order and it's not in the sheet (or I haven't updated this sheet from the other threads), just pop a message in the thread with the following information:

• Model
  • Colour
  • Order Date
  • Dealer and location (e.g. Baylis MG, Gloucester)
  • The date you collected your car (if you're one of the lucky ones!!)

If you're on the spreadsheet and you've collected your car, then just reply with the collection date.

Note: The stats only account for the MG ZS EV UK Models, but the orders will still show on the left. let me know if I've made any mistakes. I'm hoping that the spreadsheet will automatically be the latest version in this post.

Direct Link to Sheet

Hi Oakers, here's another one for your s/s :- Ukchris, black se lr, ordered 8/12/21 from mg carlisle . Dealer phoned18/6/22 to tell car 'is at sea'

Blue ZS EV Trophy LR
Ordered 3rd Nov (already on spreadsheet),
Collecting 29th June Richardson's Portsmouth
As a point of interest paperwork shows the car was manufactured 16th March 22.
So 3.5 months from manufacture to delivery.

Just collected my ZS Trophy LR silver from JCT600 Bradford Ordered early march. I was told they had over 50 delivered and after matching all the cars to customer orders they have 17 left of various colours and spec.
They're also a nice garage to deal with.

As a point of interest paperwork shows the car was manufactured 16th March 22.
So 3.5 months from manufacture to delivery.
Don’t forget that would have been close to the end of the Chinese New Year so probably a back log to ship

Mg zs ev SR trophy silver
Ordered 14/04/22
Summit garage Dudley
Estimated 4-6 months (but looking highley unlikely)

MG ZS EV Trophy Connect, LR White,
Ordered via Salary Sacrifice through Zenith who appear to be using Stoneacre Leasing.
Ordered end of Feb 2022
Estimated delivery has moved from June to September, and is now November.

Grey Trophy Connect SR
Ordered 18 Jan 22 from JCT600 Bradford (Good at regular updates)
2/3/22 'still expected June'
12/4/22 'now expecting your car in August 2022. However, it is incredibly difficult for MG to give us an accurate date therefore the aforementioned date is to be taken as a guide, your car could arrive earlier or later.'
TODAY: 'I have checked your car status this morning and the car has now been built and boarded a ship on its way to Portbury. The system shows the 16th July but this can change depending on the progress the ship makes.'
Picking up on 15th July (hopefully!)

Hi,
Just to keep the spreadsheet updated, as of today, my new estimated delivery date is now April 2023.
Hi,
Unfortunately, my order can be taken off the tracker. I've decided to cancel the order with MG and placed and order with Kia.
Best of luck to everyone still waiting and hopefully your orders will be fulfilled soon! 🙂

😬Hi,
Unfortunately, my order can be taken off the tracker. I've decided to cancel the order with MG and placed and order with Kia.
Best of luck to everyone still waiting and hopefully your orders will be fulfilled soon! 🙂
Enjoy your Kia! I may have to join you in a couple of months if nothing turns up :D

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom