MG ZS Forum Member Order Tracker

You can remove my entry. Collected a different spec vehicle from Threeways garage Abergele yesterday. The blue TLR we ordered in Feb still says on shortage.

Fantastic car so far. My only complaint is MG not fitting locking wheel nuts.

That makes 2 off us mines been registered and vind just waiting for Chorley to phone
Just an update we're still waiting been nearly 3 weeks since our car was registered and vined seems like ours might of got lost, garage haven't told us that in fact they haven't told us anything or even answering emails 🤔

Hi all

Finally arrived today!

Mg zs se ev long range black pearl

From rgw vehicle contracts lease
(delivered from luscombs Leeds)

Ordered may 2022 they originally quoted September delivery , so not far off

Think it said built in July on a certificate in it.
No mention of boat.

I know I am very lucky , I know some have been waiting much longer. Sorry to guys and gals still waiting .

But one consellation I will say it very good and worth the wait.
(If I can get used to that very sensitive brake, nearly ended up through windscreen today! Is it just me lol)
But no my first ev and first automatic. So amazing how , quiet, easy to drive especially stop start traffic and very smooth, and that instant power in sport, making me smile all day. And my 9 year old daughter saying again dad, that was fun!

Quick pic

😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221012-151615_Photos~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20221012-151615_Photos~2.jpg
    536.4 KB · Views: 126
  • 20221012_112051.jpg
    20221012_112051.jpg
    712.2 KB · Views: 110
Mine arrived Thursday 13th October

Attachments

• A28DFEF4-9801-4A0D-8584-6ED0D2F67CCF.jpeg
    A28DFEF4-9801-4A0D-8584-6ED0D2F67CCF.jpeg
    746.6 KB · Views: 98
  • F1B1C61B-824D-41F9-869F-AF5438F7C3C6.jpeg
    F1B1C61B-824D-41F9-869F-AF5438F7C3C6.jpeg
    821.4 KB · Views: 90
  • 0420E8A0-9C86-42CA-A7CB-0198E8752122.jpeg
    0420E8A0-9C86-42CA-A7CB-0198E8752122.jpeg
    748.8 KB · Views: 91
  • 77EAC34E-2359-4271-AAB0-BB49ED0FFBFB.jpeg
    77EAC34E-2359-4271-AAB0-BB49ED0FFBFB.jpeg
    824.1 KB · Views: 109
I ordered my MG ZS ev Trophy long range Connect from Mg Chorley
on 16/02/22, so it looks like January if it’s taken 11 months, been told my part exchange will change but I expected that.

I've just been contacted by my dealer to say that the status of my order has "moved to manufacture" with a delivery date of 8th January 2023.

I ordered on 21st Jan 2022, Trophy LR in Dynamic Red

I've just been contacted by my dealer to say that the status of my order has "moved to manufacture" with a delivery date of 8th January 2023.

I ordered on 21st Jan 2022, Trophy LR in Dynamic Red
Excellent news! I ordered in March ‘22, so I’m assuming that I won’t see my car ‘til March then? 🤔 Was hoping for December… I may yet cut my losses & go for an MG4 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Excellent news! I ordered in March ‘22, so I’m assuming that I won’t see my car ‘til March then? 🤔 Was hoping for December… I may yet cut my losses & go for an MG4 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

I looked at the MG4, but didn't really like it, for a number of reasons. The size, shape and price of the ZS pretty much fits my needs.

I looked at the MG4, but didn't really like it, for a number of reasons. The size, shape and price of the ZS pretty much fits my needs.
I know what you’re saying, but the huge positive with the ‘4’ is, it is a ground up EV, as opposed to a Jack-of-all engine types. Plus the faster charging times from fast chargers (135kW) is good too… The ‘4’ handles a lot better that the ZS too IMHO.

I know what you’re saying, but the huge positive with the ‘4’ is, it is a ground up EV, as opposed to a Jack-of-all engine types. Plus the faster charging times from fast chargers (135kW) is good too… The ‘4’ handles a lot better that the ZS too IMHO.

On the ZS, I really like the pano roof, the high seating position, and the front charging port. I wouldn't be able to easily charge anything with a side port at home. I drive a Zoe ZE40 at the moment, so just having DC charging will be a great bonus!

Could you add me to the list, please:

• Model: Trophy LR
  • Colour: Monument Silver
  • Order Date 1/8/2022
  • Dealer and location: Palmers MG, Hemel Hampstead

There's a couple of similar threads for this, but I thought I would put everything into a single new thread for now. This is based on the excellent spreadsheet created by @FlashingBlade but with some stats added, and in Google Docs format.

Can I ask that this thread just be used for order updates. There are plenty of other threads for discussing / ranting / tracking ships etc.

If you have placed an order and it's not in the sheet (or I haven't updated this sheet from the other threads), just pop a message in the thread with the following information:

• Model
  • Colour
  • Order Date
  • Dealer and location (e.g. Baylis MG, Gloucester)
  • The date you collected your car (if you're one of the lucky ones!!)

If you're on the spreadsheet and you've collected your car, then just reply with the collection date.

Note: The stats only account for the MG ZS EV UK Models, but the orders will still show on the left. let me know if I've made any mistakes. I'm hoping that the spreadsheet will automatically be the latest version in this post.

Direct Link to Sheet

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom