MG ZS Forum Member Order Tracker

I ordered the same as you but in silver 4 days after you and I’m the same no delivery information

ZS Trophy Connect LR
Red
Order date 12/02/2022
MG Darlington
No forecast delivery date

I ordered the same as you but in silver 4 days after you and I’m the same no delivery information
Ordered exactly the same on the 16th and here's hoping they do all three as part of a batch very soon.

Hi, we can't wait any longer and have had to cancel our order.
Can you please remove our LRTC (White) from the spreadsheet.
You and I were the last two on the list waiting for LRTC White. :-( I am still holding in there.

Getting close to binning my order too just waiting for a final answer on weather a better ETA can be given than tba but let's be honist that isn't going to happen

On the verge of ordering a Nissan quashqai n connecta glass roof automatic or a Skoda superb estate

You and I were the last two on the list waiting for LRTC White. :-( I am still holding in there.
Hope it arrives for you soon - we just can't wait any longer in our situation,
We feel well and truly messed around by MG - never again, unless it's sat on the forecourt.

Hope it arrives for you soon - we just can't wait any longer in our situation,
We feel well and truly messed around by MG - never again, unless it's sat on the forecourt.
Yeah I know what you mean. I am trying to hang in there. Of the options and price at the moment it’s still the best car for me.

Good luck with your next order :)

Look at it this way if you are trading in your old car. Then you are putting miles on their car, not your nice new one. That thought got me through the abnormal waiting time.

Believe me it’s worth the wait. I think that it will take me longer to work out all the gizmos than the 10 months wait 😂😂

Sadly, today I have cancelled my order of a ZS Trophy LR in Red from Drive MG Darlington. The last update I received was to be informed my daughter & my car still hadn’t been built 🤷🏻‍♂️ I cannot wait any longer with the ‘unknown’ of when it will arrive. Instead, I have ordered an MG4 Trophy in Blue from Luscomb’s in Leeds. They are a much larger dealer, with far more throughput of vehicles than Darlington.

My daughter still has her order in for a ZS Trophy LR in Blue (for now)…

My MG4, which had already been ordered a couple of weeks ago, should be here by the end of Jan ‘23 or beginning of Feb ‘23 🤞🏻

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom