• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG ZS Forum Member Order Tracker

Yes, please do. Otherwise, it distorts the stats. Plus, the number of people that give up and cancel is an interesting statistic in itself. In my humble opinion.
Indeed, I wonder idly if cancellations might tie up with "in stock ready now, beat the queue ££££" advertised offers from certain dealers....?

Had a call from Sam Luscombe to say they had found an issue with my Red LR Trophy Connect which was going to be delivered the next day. It was only a Trophy and not a Connect, after weighing up the options decided to keep the Trophy as the Connect doesn’t have that many extra features I would use.
so I am now in possession of a Red ZS EV LR Trophy, delivered 20/12/22 ordered end of March 22. The only issue so far is the tyre pressures have dropped so gives a warning and the the over corrective lane keep assistance, very annoying.
Please correct me if I am wrong here folks, but if the car was bought when the government grant was still in place ( and I think it still was in March 2022 ) then switching model type could not be done ???.
Switching colour - Yes - model type - No ???.
The original order was for a Trophy 🏆 connect - The car supplied was a Trophy ?.
No grant - No problem 😉.

Please correct me if I am wrong here folks, but if the car was bought when the government grant was still in place ( and I think it still was in March 2022 ) then switching model type could not be done ???.
Switching colour - Yes - model type - No ???.
The original order was for a Trophy 🏆 connect - The car supplied was a Trophy ?.
No grant - No problem 😉.
Good spot👍🏻
Sounds like we need more details, unless there's a gag clause...🤔

Im on the list with a White zs trophy long range but dealer found me a Silver zs trophy connect long range i picked it up today
Your dealer "found" you a car but my fleet provider cannot persuade their dealership to let me have one that is on their forecourt (the exact spec I ordered)

I had the call from the dealer today - my ZS LR Trophy in dynamic red is in!

Ordered 22 Jan 2022, so just under a year. The dealer has kept me informed though, full marks to them (F G Barnes Canterbury) Got the VIN, reg docs sorted, just need to pay for it and get a cover note, and I'll be collecting it Monday morning!

Edit: collected today, looks like I have the “dead reckoning” bug, otherwise very pleased. Type 2 cable & mats included as agreed.

Last edited:
Hi Oakers. I'm on your list for a TC LR in black. My dealer has came up trumps with a cancellation in December which I accepted. My order is still TBA, a stock order from 1 Nov 2021, but I now have the same spec in red sat on my drive, collected yesterday. Never thought it would happen!

Hi Oakers. I'm on your list for a TC LR in black. My dealer has came up trumps with a cancellation in December which I accepted. My order is still TBA, a stock order from 1 Nov 2021, but I now have the same spec in red sat on my drive, collected yesterday. Never thought it would happen!
Glad to hear you are sorted, you need to treat it like a new born baby !.
The LR models are as rare as hen's teeth !.

Hi Oakers, we have cancelled our ZS LR Black order from May 22 and have changed to an MG4 so can be removed from the list. Dealer was suggesting another 6 to 12 month wait still for the ZS.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom