MG ZS Forum Member Order Tracker

Should we have a "spot the face-lift zs ev" thread on here?. We were charging our red zs ev trophy at podpoint by Lidl on the Purley way in Croydon last week while at Ikea and an identical red zs ev faclift 22 reg with a chorley group sticker was parked next to us.

Did you switch to something else or are you just carrying on with what you already have?
Yeah, decided with the state of the economy, rising prices etc to stick with the e208 for now and wait til things start to pick up. Until the country sorts out the charging infrastructure a PHEV might be a future interim option. We'll see.....

There's a couple of similar threads for this, but I thought I would put everything into a single new thread for now. This is based on the excellent spreadsheet created by @FlashingBlade but with some stats added, and in Google Docs format.

Can I ask that this thread just be used for order updates. There are plenty of other threads for discussing / ranting / tracking ships etc.

If you have placed an order and it's not in the sheet (or I haven't updated this sheet from the other threads), just pop a message in the thread with the following information:

• Model
  • Colour
  • Order Date
  • Dealer and location (e.g. Baylis MG, Gloucester)
  • The date you collected your car (if you're one of the lucky ones!!)

If you're on the spreadsheet and you've collected your car, then just reply with the collection date.

Note: The stats only account for the MG ZS EV UK Models, but the orders will still show on the left. let me know if I've made any mistakes. I'm hoping that the spreadsheet will automatically be the latest version in this post.

Direct Link to Sheet

This is Oakers original post with direct link to updated sheet...

Silver Trophy Connect ordered 2nd week in December 2021.

Told it would be delivered Feb/March. That slipped to May 5th. I'm now told 8th of August. A friend in the industry contacted the manager of the garage. He stated it is more likely December before we take delivery of the MGs (My daughter has ordered one as well).

Silver Trophy Connect ordered 2nd week in December 2021.

Told it would be delivered Feb/March. That slipped to May 5th. I'm now told 8th of August. A friend in the industry contacted the manager of the garage. He stated it is more likely December before we take delivery of the MGs (My daughter has ordered one as well).

They may as well just say we have absolutely no idea rather than giving people different timescales. The frustration and inevitable cancellations will come from multiple dates coming and going.

At least my dealer was pretty transparent and said I’m not going to contact you until I’m notified its built, shipped and/or arrived in the port and the estimated date is just that an estimate. You won’t hear from me until one of these three things happens, so you’re welcome to ring with a question but there won’t be an update as I haven’t received one to pass on. Even before I ordered the car he said ‘how long is a piece of string’ when my partner asked when it would arrive.

They may as well just say we have absolutely no idea rather than giving people different timescales. The frustration and inevitable cancellations will come from multiple dates coming and going.

At least my dealer was pretty transparent and said I’m not going to contact you until I’m notified its built, shipped and/or arrived in the port and the estimated date is just that an estimate. You won’t hear from me until one of these three things happens, so you’re welcome to ring with a question but there won’t be an update as I haven’t received one to pass on. Even before I ordered the car he said ‘how long is a piece of string’ when my partner asked when it would arrive.
As a customer I think you are much more likely to hang on month after month when you’ve already waited quite a while and got a good deal then vs now. If they told you that you could be waiting 1 year for your vehicle at the time of ordering you may well have gone elsewhere or specifically looked for something in stock.
I’m not saying the dealers knew how long it would take but I’m sure they would have significantly less orders in the system if everyone knew about these delays upfront.
I think other manufacturers have been much more aware and accurate about their delay times to customers at the point of ordering.

So I have been contacted by MG North Bristol and they have now given an estimated 'in stock' date of August 14th. So this would be when they get mine in and there there would be a bit of time to prepare it for me to collect. I was told specifically that this is not a hard date and may change to be later or even earlier. At least it is some sort of date though :D

There's a couple of similar threads for this, but I thought I would put everything into a single new thread for now. This is based on the excellent spreadsheet created by @FlashingBlade but with some stats added, and in Google Docs format.

Can I ask that this thread just be used for order updates. There are plenty of other threads for discussing / ranting / tracking ships etc.

If you have placed an order and it's not in the sheet (or I haven't updated this sheet from the other threads), just pop a message in the thread with the following information:

• Model
  • Colour
  • Order Date
  • Dealer and location (e.g. Baylis MG, Gloucester)
  • The date you collected your car (if you're one of the lucky ones!!)

If you're on the spreadsheet and you've collected your car, then just reply with the collection date.

Note: The stats only account for the MG ZS EV UK Models, but the orders will still show on the left. let me know if I've made any mistakes. I'm hoping that the spreadsheet will automatically be the latest version in this post.

Direct Link to Sheet

MG ZS Trophy LR Black, ordered 01/12/2021, Vanarama

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom