MG ZS Forum Member Order Tracker

Personally, I wouldn't share my central order system number publicly - no more than I would supply the dealer stock number or VIN.

The thing of interest would be the order date attached to that 10 digit ref - it'd better help calculate the lag time between when the dealer submitted the order, and when it's actually delivered to customer. Often this date differs from when someone actually put their deposit/was allocated a vehicle.

LR
In January there was no SR option. They seemed to suddenly hit the UK around Feb/March and appeared to have been bought by dealers for them to sell from their own stock. Around that time MG ads changed on their website to show all 6 models... 3 LR models and 3 SR

LR
In January there was no SR option. They seemed to suddenly hit the UK around Feb/March and appeared to have been bought by dealers for them to sell from their own stock. Around that time MG ads changed on their website to show all 6 models... 3 LR models and 3 SR
I ordered the SR at the start of February

I would say it would make sense to add the 10 digit order number to the spreadsheets. I can't think of any way it could lead to scamming, but feel free to let me know of any.
I read that the 10 digit number is the official MG order number and not just a dealership one.
Mine is 3000077874
Anyone with a lease order (me included) doesn’t have sight of the order number.

Is it just me who's curious as to how someone got one on the 15th of September?

I did note it was suspiciously sunny on the 5th gear review on YouTube. Have there been a few vehicles knocking about since the summer?

Is it just me who's curious as to how someone got one on the 15th of September?

I did note it was suspiciously sunny on the 5th gear review on YouTube. Have there been a few vehicles knocking about since the summer?
I think that user actually ordered/received an MG5 LR in September?? I am curious though as to when Fifth Gear did their review.

I would say it would make sense to add the 10 digit order number to the spreadsheets. I can't think of any way it could lead to scamming, but feel free to let me know of any.
I read that the 10 digit number is the official MG order number and not just a dealership one.
Mine is 3000077874
I have a similar number 300005**** .

If we assume the numbers are sequential and one assigned per car that means MG sold over 30k cars between yours (Jan 15th) and my order (Nov 10th) (!) Accounting for dupes maybe 15k orders for all types of cars.

Or it could be that 5xxxx is Nov orders, 6xxxx is Dec, 7xxxx is Jan? Then when it comes to distribution I hope they match stock vs position in this queue.

Anyone has any MG's sales statistic handy?

If we assume the numbers are sequential and one assigned per car that means MG sold over 30k cars between yours (Jan 15th) and my order (Nov 10th) (!) Accounting for dupes maybe 15k orders for all types of cars.

Or it could be that 5xxxx is Nov orders, 6xxxx is Dec, 7xxxx is Jan? Then when it comes to distribution I hope they match stock vs position in this queue.

I believe you’re correct about the order number because mine is an 8 and that’s February.

This is a question a dealer could answer, but likely you'll get tumbleweeds :ROFLMAO:

I've seen sequences earlier than 5**** though that relate Nov. Could simply mean 50,XXXth in the queue 😭. I wish someone would explain.

I just knew these numbers could get interesting. Even if people put asterix for the last 2 or 3 digits, we could add it to the database and see if customers get their cars in some kind of order. My car was ordered through Arnold Clark in Rutherglen. There might be some kind of dealer code in the number too.

I just knew these numbers could get interesting. Even if people put asterix for the last 2 or 3 digits, we could add it to the database and see if customers get their cars in some kind of order. My car was ordered through Arnold Clark in Rutherglen. There might be some kind of dealer code in the number too.
I agree it could be interesting, but it's just too open to the few who've clearly got their pants in a wad about their own orders. Plus I need to see if that number bears any relevance down the line. Once I've receive mine I'd maybe be more inclined to PM a partial sequence.

Hi,
I ordered ZS EV LR Trophy in Black.
Ordered 15-12-21 from Arnold Clark MG Stirling.
Original delivery date March, then late May....updated today to October!!

When I got the email this afternoon it felt like I'd been kicked in the nuts!
I ordered the same
Hi,
I ordered ZS EV LR Trophy in Black.
Ordered 15-12-21 from Arnold Clark MG Stirling.
Original delivery date March, then late May....updated today to October!!

When I got the email this afternoon it felt like I'd been kicked in the nuts!
I ordered the same time as you and was told a few weeks back it would be August. I told him I was aware it was December. He seemed surprised at that.

The fact you have been told October would tie in with what I've been told 🙄

ZS LR Trophy in Blue
Ordered 13.04.22
From Charles Warner, Lincoln
I think you’re gonna be waiting a year max for that. I’ve been told on here that production has started back up so you could get it early and there is always a possibility that someone may cancel so you could get it even earlier. But yeah hang in there and see what happens.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom