MG ZS Forum Member Order Tracker

ste ev I’m lead to believe there are some MGSZEVs on the dock at Shanghai waiting to be loaded onto a ship bound for England.
my car is,was one of them, but my dealer was able pull mine forward, his words not mine. I would think someone had cancelled their order, which was the same as mine, so I would not have gotten mine until probably November 22 mate. Does that make sense?

Last edited by a moderator:
ste ev I’m lead to believe there are some MGSZEVs on the dock at Shanghai waiting to be loaded onto a ship bound for England.
my car is,was one of them, but my dealer was able pull mine forward, his words not mine. I would think someone had cancelled there order, that was the same as mine, so I would not have got mine until probably November 22 mate. Does that make sense?
Let's hope mines one of them,no one's telling me anything at Chorley nissan mg they was supposed to phone me back but they didn't and I've sent them 2 emails and didn't even get a response from them.

Ordered 5th February, blue Trophy long range. Dealer said built and due November, MG UK replied to my enquiry ref order number, they confirmed the car is built and due early December. They're not a million miles apart, so now looking good, more cars are most definitely on the way.

I’m very surprised by that, since that’s miles dealership area.
I am really we've had a few cars from them in the past,mk1 nissan leaf and a qashqai so a returning customer,to be fair Simon that's dealing with me has been very good so I expect he's just very busy

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the thing about this recent boatload of vehicles: after sitting on their hands with nothing to sell for months, now suddenly they have more work than they've ever had. So it may take a little longer than usual to get them all prepped and handed over. Plus the MG4s are about as well.

Hi Oakers, collected my TCLR Black today. Please update the tracker. Thanks
1663260723068.jpeg

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom