MG ZS Forum Member Order Tracker

Take that with a pinch of salt, I ordered a TCLR from Holdcroft Stoke on 16th Feb and I have recently been told that it is likely to be Jan/Feb 23.
MG is in chaos. They are in the middle of a cull of small dealerships, can’t help but feel this is related to the erratic order fulfilment. My dealer today was given yet another estimate to quote for new orders of ZS evs of 45 weeks

Hi guys, as you can see my zslrt has finally arrived. Well worth the wait of six months. What a car, the acceleration is better than I expected and if you use the kers at 3 you hardly need to brake.
I know a lot of yous are still waiting and I do feel for you all, but hang in there it is really worth the wait.
IMG_E4576.JPG

Hi guys, as you can see my zslrt has finally arrived. Well worth the wait of six months. What a car, the acceleration is better than I expected and if you use the kers at 3 you hardly need to brake.
I know a lot of yous are still waiting and I do feel for you all, but hang in there it is really worth the wait.
IMG_E4576.JPG
Which dealer?

There's a couple of similar threads for this, but I thought I would put everything into a single new thread for now. This is based on the excellent spreadsheet created by @FlashingBlade but with some stats added, and in Google Docs format.

Can I ask that this thread just be used for order updates. There are plenty of other threads for discussing / ranting / tracking ships etc.

If you have placed an order and it's not in the sheet (or I haven't updated this sheet from the other threads), just pop a message in the thread with the following information:

• Model
  • Colour
  • Order Date
  • Dealer and location (e.g. Baylis MG, Gloucester)
  • The date you collected your car (if you're one of the lucky ones!!)

If you're on the spreadsheet and you've collected your car, then just reply with the collection date.

Note: The stats only account for the MG ZS EV UK Models, but the orders will still show on the left. let me know if I've made any mistakes. I'm hoping that the spreadsheet will automatically be the latest version in this post.

Direct Link to Sheet

There's a couple of similar threads for this, but I thought I would put everything into a single new thread for now. This is based on the excellent spreadsheet created by @FlashingBlade but with some stats added, and in Google Docs format.

Can I ask that this thread just be used for order updates. There are plenty of other threads for discussing / ranting / tracking ships etc.

If you have placed an order and it's not in the sheet (or I haven't updated this sheet from the other threads), just pop a message in the thread with the following information:

• Model
  • Colour
  • Order Date
  • Dealer and location (e.g. Baylis MG, Gloucester)
  • The date you collected your car (if you're one of the lucky ones!!)

If you're on the spreadsheet and you've collected your car, then just reply with the collection date.

Note: The stats only account for the MG ZS EV UK Models, but the orders will still show on the left. let me know if I've made any mistakes. I'm hoping that the spreadsheet will automatically be the latest version in this post.

Direct Link to Sheet

Blue
Trophy connect lr
Order 7/2/2022
Received 13/09/2022
Mg driver Leicester
Very pleased so far

I ordered my LRTC in mid February speaking to the dealer today still no news on deliver, so I phoned a couple of dealers to check stock availability one dealer had 3 for sale arriving this week red white and blue, bit annoying some dealers just ordering cars without customer.

I ordered my LRTC in mid February speaking to the dealer today still no news on deliver, so I phoned a couple of dealers to check stock availability one dealer had 3 for sale arriving this week red white and blue, bit annoying some dealers just ordering cars without customer.
I thought that they were going to be fined for that

Happy day today. Picked up our ZS LR TC (in Blue) from Chapelhouse MG Bolton. Ordered last Nov. They have several cars to go out this week, so hopefully going to some members from here.

The Devil is now complaining about the blisters from his skates :)

I'd like to thank Oakers for all his hard work on this thread, it has been a source of sanity away from the conspiracy theories of the 'shipping updates' thread.

I totally agree, I too have an order LRTC from mid Feb and my latest update is Jan/Feb 2023😔

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom