MG ZS Forum Member Order Tracker

Please remove my 'pretend' orders.

SE LR in black
Trophy SR in black

Ordered early March 2022 - told this month would be December 2022. Found out yesterday MG had not placed the order.
What the... I'd be incandescent. So where was your dealer plucking the delivery updates from?

Collected my ZS EV LRTC Red from my dealer Richmond MG (Portsmouth).. Ordered 19th May.
Many thanks Oakers for your efforts in compiling the spread sheet. Hope the problems with your vehicle collection are resolved and you are now enjoying your new car
Presuming 19th May this year, my identical order from 9th December last year is still pending..

Went to my dealer yesterday to look at an MG4 as they had just had some in. Half way through the conversation they offered me a ZS Trophy LR in black (we ordered blue) which had turned up. Apparently they had been given one too many demonstrators in this new batch of deliveries. And yes we snapped it up.

Collected mine today!! 😄😄
780D0729-3139-453A-9AA5-EED42158B64D.jpeg

Following a visit to our dealer and a test-drive of the new MG4, my wife has decided to cancel her ZS SE LR order and has gone with the SE LR MG4 instead. We collect it tomorrow afternoon.
Our original order ZS SE LR is still showing TBA.
Our dealer has not cancelled the ZS order so a Silver beastie will become available in Aberdeen...sometime!
Cheers,
Keith

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom