MG ZS Forum Member Order Tracker

Just collected our LR Trophy in blue today. Ordered 16th March (not prev on your tracker). Absolutely fantastic car and well worth the wait. We’ve driven a petrol auto version for a few days prior and it reminds you why the switch to EV is worth it. Hope everyone else gets their good news soon.

There's a couple of similar threads for this, but I thought I would put everything into a single new thread for now. This is based on the excellent spreadsheet created by @FlashingBlade but with some stats added, and in Google Docs format.

Can I ask that this thread just be used for order updates. There are plenty of other threads for discussing / ranting / tracking ships etc.

If you have placed an order and it's not in the sheet (or I haven't updated this sheet from the other threads), just pop a message in the thread with the following information:

• Model
  • Colour
  • Order Date
  • Dealer and location (e.g. Baylis MG, Gloucester)
  • The date you collected your car (if you're one of the lucky ones!!)

If you're on the spreadsheet and you've collected your car, then just reply with the collection date.

Note: The stats only account for the MG ZS EV UK Models, but the orders will still show on the left. let me know if I've made any mistakes. I'm hoping that the spreadsheet will automatically be the latest version in this post.

Direct Link to Sheet

SE LR, Black, 21/12/2021 ordered. Octopus EV. Still waiting

My white LR SE was delivered today finally, great car....everything working as it should so far. Managed the qr app code, the dead reckoning sat nav issue and fitted a matte screen protector...no fingerprints and less reflections 👍wee 60 mile run showing 4.6mls per kw.
Where did you get the screen protector from I’d quite like one?

Where did you get the screen protector from I’d quite like one?
This one from Amazon, doesn't completely cover the entire glossy part of the screen but pretty close....no fingerprints or bubbles 👍
brotect 11.6" Screen Protector Anti-Glare for POS Terminal with 11.6 inch (29.5 cm) [256 mm x 144 mm, 16:9] Matte, Protection Film https://amzn.eu/d/09Sb2On

This one from Amazon, doesn't completely cover the entire glossy part of the screen but pretty close....no fingerprints or bubbles 👍
brotect 11.6" Screen Protector Anti-Glare for POS Terminal with 11.6 inch (29.5 cm) [256 mm x 144 mm, 16:9] Matte, Protection Film https://amzn.eu/d/09Sb2On
Bought thanks!

Hi, just off the to Macklin Motors MG Edinburgh. The manager assures me that my LRZS is in Uk and it should be ready for me in about 2 weeks. Fingers and toes crossed.
Oh amazing! I seen your photos recently - looks amazing well done on the collection. Mines still TBA - so not in the country. I have actually just purchased a stock MG4 SE SR (the battery tech means 0-100% charging is more viable and closer to the range as required) but my LR Trophy ZS is still on order.

Just collected my MG ZS EV - White from MG Richmond in Guildford. Was ordered on Dec 5th 2021. It has been painful and frustrating but hang in there as they are coming slowly. Good luck everyone. Please can you update the tracker.

Good to know! I ordered 8th dec 21. Been told next year now. Think iv just been unlucky. Did you get an update about it being built or shipping at all? Or just a call to say it’s ready?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom