• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG4 - active windows closer

Interesting. According to their website it's $499 to buy the kit which only lets you open and close the windows or turn the alarm on and off seems a little excessive.

Why MG haven't enabled global opening and closing?
I couldn't even find where to buy anything on their website.

I plugged my Carista dongle in and tried running the app on the phone, but not to any avail. Couldn't change a thing. If I could I'd have LKA off, global windows and if the option for two Bluetooth devices to be connected, then that would be super.

WARNING: This company is based in Holon, Israel so any consumer protection is probably zero.

I couldn't even find where to buy anything on their website.
If you scroll down the home page a little there is a buy now button.

I plugged my Carista dongle in and tried running the app on the phone, but not to any avail. Couldn't change a thing. If I could I'd have LKA off, global windows and if the option for two Bluetooth devices to be connected, then that would be super.
After a quick look it seems you have to use their dongle and register it on the web site

I've used it on my old VW, it's more the software at the mo on the car is unsupported as of yet. It's an easy system to use, download app, buy dongle, then subscribe in app world to it or buy license yearly. If Carista crack it and give you more options then it'll be a cheap alternative to the Israeli version.

After a quick look it seems you have to use their dongle and register it on the web site
I assumed this as I emailed them and asked on their facebook page this very question and got no reply.
I'd love the global opening windows function, but for that money I'd rather buy an electric opening tailgate kit.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom