MG4 boot pic for trophy

AdamMGEV

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
I know I would have liked to see these before I bought so here's the two from the trophy.

20220928_092516.jpg

20220928_092454.jpg

That's very useful Adam.
I don't suppose you could measure the tail gate width, height and diagonal plus the distance from the hatch to the back of the front seats with the rear seats down.
Dashed cheek I know!
(It's the "will my radio controlled model aircraft fit in there?" quandary).

That's very useful Adam.
I don't suppose you could measure the tail gate width, height and diagonal plus the distance from the hatch to the back of the front seats with the rear seats down.
Dashed cheek I know!
(It's the "will my radio controlled model aircraft fit in there?" quandary).
I measured an SE yesterday as I wanted to check if I could get my ebike in. (Approx only)

Tail gate width = 100cm
Height = 78cm
Hatch to front seat = 159 cm

They are more or less the same as my ZSEV.

I measured an SE yesterday as I wanted to check if I could get my ebike in. (Approx only)

Tail gate width = 100cm
Height = 78cm

Thank god you did as that request confused me lol.

I am going to measure all of the car later though as i'm tempted to trade my MG5 in for another MG4. Inside the car feels the same size, ive sat in the front and back of both which I own and the rear seats seem better for leg room etc... its just the boot that is smaller than my MG5 but I could probably live with that.

Thanks Richard!

Tailgate is the same as my Outlander. Distance to front seats is 20 cm less than Outlander but should still work.

Thank god you did as that request confused me lol.

I am going to measure all of the car later though as i'm tempted to trade my MG5 in for another MG4. Inside the car feels the same size, ive sat in the front and back of both which I own and the rear seats seem better for leg room etc... its just the boot that is smaller than my MG5 but I could probably live with that.
No need to fret Adam, Richard has answered my question.

Thanks anyway.

Tail gate width = 100cm
Height = 78cm

Thanks for that, very useful. Seems the same width as the ZSEV. Surely its not as deep though, looking at hatch to back of rear seats?

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 537 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back