MG4 boot tray

Bozal1256

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Hello all, I’ve just ordered an MG4 Trophy and I’m trying to source an appropriate boot tray (rigid type with raised edges) I notice that many of the products say not suitable for Trophy. My specific question is if you position the floor in its raised position does it then become identical to the SE and will these products then fit ? David

Hello all, I’ve just ordered an MG4 Trophy and I’m trying to source an appropriate boot tray (rigid type with raised edges) I notice that many of the products say not suitable for Trophy. My specific question is if you position the floor in its raised position does it then become identical to the SE and will these products then fit ? David
I got mine (for my birthday) off Ali express in January. Two versions are on sale, raised floor or lowered floor. Pictured in my x power. Approx £30 -£35 delivered.

Attachments

• IMG_6794.jpeg
    IMG_6794.jpeg
    505.3 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_7182.jpeg
    IMG_7182.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_7183.jpeg
    IMG_7183.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 99
Trophy floor in the lowered position is the same as the SE. :)

Are you sure? A boot liner I bought which seemed to be for the lowered floor didn't fit the SE at all.

The Aliexpress ones all seem to fit the Trophy, don't go near them if you have the SE in my experience.

I was looking for the link to the boot liner I have, which was offered in an SE version only, but instead I found this, which seems to have both versions available.

This shows the difference between the SE and the Trophy very well and confirms that the SE is NOT the same as the Trophy in the lower position.

1708902601076.png

This is a different seller from the mats I have so I don't know what they're like.

ETA: Found the one I have, which still seems to be SE only. They also have a two-part rear seat back protector to go with the boot liner, and you can get a bundle deal with a set of floor mats as well as the boot liner and seat back protectors.

I find these to be absolutely excellent. Shame they don't do a Trophy version. However the floor mats do fit the Trophy.

Could you please share the ali express link? Thanks.
I have no idea how to do that im afraid (Im old 😵‍💫) IF you simply search MG4 & Mulan (chinese for MG4) it is full of accessories & enhancements on there, Ive bought tons of brilliant bits for mine.

Attachments

• IMG_7185.png
    IMG_7185.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 66
Are you sure? A boot liner I bought which seemed to be for the lowered floor didn't fit the SE at all.

The Aliexpress ones all seem to fit the Trophy, don't go near them if you have the SE in my experience.

I was looking for the link to the boot liner I have, which was offered in an SE version only, but instead I found this, which seems to have both versions available.

This shows the difference between the SE and the Trophy very well and confirms that the SE is NOT the same as the Trophy in the lower position.

View attachment 24330

This is a different seller from the mats I have so I don't know what they're like.

ETA: Found the one I have, which still seems to be SE only. They also have a two-part rear seat back protector to go with the boot liner, and you can get a bundle deal with a set of floor mats as well as the boot liner and seat back protectors.

I find these to be absolutely excellent. Shame they don't do a Trophy version. However the floor mats do fit the Trophy.
Pretty sure ... the Trophy still has those rear cut-outs, doesn't it? That's why the standard cover edges fold over when being fitted lower, and fold out when being fitted higher.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 501 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back