MG4 chinese video review

I'm 50/50 on the open centre console and the lack of rear wash/wipe would be an absolute pain for me, But I really like the headlining, the cloth upholstery interior and the placement of the infotainment screen as well as the rest of the exterior styling. I would've loved to see this in red.

I thought the UK dealer launch was today, so hopefully we get some more information soon. If they price it right keeping in mind the Ora Cat and ID.3, these'll fly out the showroom.

It’s should just open a browser window as its a online video

Be interesting to see what room is under the boot floor.

This should open without downloading any very strange Apps, but might be an idea to hit the mute button unless you can speak Spanish.
You get a good look inside to car I’m still unsure about the boot space but the the room in the back seats in enormous, like an Eclass or Skoda Superb it does look very roomy in there.
To start the video hit the play symbol At the bottom of the screen after it has loaded and the video pictures of the actual car starts around 1:15 into it.
Les

Last edited:
LovemyMgev,and AdamMGEV, I had same problem not good, so watch the first of the two videos #6 and #7 that I put on around an hour ago, it’s the same video in Spanish without the need for any app downloads, they should be fine please let me know if they are not.
Les

Last edited:
another vedio of MG mulan, it was a test for crossing 20 cm deep water, then the driver gave up the test of crossing 40cm deep water

another vedio of MG mulan, it was a test for crossing 20 cm deep water, then the driver gave up the test of crossing 40cm deep water

Thanks for the video Eric, but do know what I have had to drive through much deeper than that in my MG5 without a problem last winter.
Les

I think the driver, who is not a SAIC staff, had no idea about the car, and was afraid to hurt the car, so she gave up.

the MG ZS EV passed a test of crossing 56cm deep water several years ago

Do know what AdamMGEV seen quite a few of these videos now from China and its beginning to get me down because in China the cars are fitted with a very smart looking light or two tone interior and all we are getting in the UK is dowdy black same on the new MG5 also the light interior as we have seen in China and Europe is not coming to the UK.
Les

Do know what AdamMGEV seen quite a few of these videos now from China and its beginning to get me down because in China the cars are fitted with a very smart looking light or two tone interior and all we are getting in the UK is dowdy black same on the new MG5 also the light interior as we have seen in China and Europe is not coming to the UK.
Les
Personally I prefer the dark interior I think the two tone lighter is a bit showoff boy racer wannabe type thing... but its all personal preference. Unfortunately its all we have to look at until someone in the UK does a decent video.

Has you say AdamMGEV it’s all personal preference, black I don’t like it like but we are stuck with it, but don’t take me wrong I wasn’t knocking the video or you in any shape or form, And I’m sorry if you think I was. I can assure you Adam that I’m no boy racer nowadays at 75 rarely get my 5 past 62 mph quick enough for us.
Les

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 502 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel