MG4 collection…

Lespresso

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Today at 1:00pm I was collecting my sparkling new MG4SE in Artic white, all excited and ready to go I had a call from the dealer explaining that MG had issued a system update to all MG4’s before they can go out, not sure what the update is at the moment, no real problem I can wait.
I had a it of faff with the insurance as my current broker (HastingsDirect) couldn't locate it on their system, even entering MG motors UK, in the end they were unable to quote.
I searched and it seems Admiral Insurance are one of few that have it listed,
on the plus side the price quoted was quite reasonable so I changed to them.

Will you be the first to collect? - I am sure there is a T-shirt available on one of these threads somewhere :)

Once you are safely home after your first drive can you let us know your first impressions?

Patiently - or perhaps impatiently… waiting for my dealer to phone and confirm when their first shipment is coming in - next week at some point - they promise.

R U the first to collect? - I am sure there is a T-shirt available on one of these threads somewhere :)

Once you are safely home after your first drive can you let us know your first impressions?

Patiently - or perhaps impatiently… waiting for my dealer to phone and confirm when their first shipment is coming in - next week at some point - they promise.
I think I might be, I will i certainly report back😊

See if you can find out what it related to Les (is it Les?).
Yes it is, I’ve been in to see them but they haven’t had the update file yet,
as soon as I know anything i will post, meanwhile the car is waiting for it’s owner.
ps, it’s Lespresso because I used to sell coffee machines 😊

Attachments

• E8043251-2F85-49A0-91A8-35584D995625.jpeg
    E8043251-2F85-49A0-91A8-35584D995625.jpeg
    486.4 KB · Views: 338
  • AA43C1AD-C5BC-4926-89B2-6E04F899CC09.jpeg
    AA43C1AD-C5BC-4926-89B2-6E04F899CC09.jpeg
    349.3 KB · Views: 295
as soon as I know anything i will post, meanwhile the car is waiting for it’s owner.
Les... You could have done the handshake pic there and then... We wouldn't have known. 😉

Looks good in white with the black skirt and window surrounds.

Congratulations Old Bean! Oh, sorry! Perhaps I shouldn’t be roasting you. Enjoy the car, but keep your feet on the ground and filter our replies. (I’m here all week!).

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 502 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back