MG4 Dealer Service Experiences

How do you rate your MG dealer's service department?

• My dealer's service is excellent, I feel valued and looked after

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Hi,

There's a lot of talk about bad dealers but little data - one or two bad or good experiences is not necessarily representative even in the same dealer group, let alone across dealers.

This poll is intended to shed light on experiences with the MG4 only, that's deliberate because it is the new platform and so experiences may well be different to older cars.

By "service" I guess you mean any interaction with the dealer post-sales? (In my case my interaction has been in respect of warranty issues, like the oil leak).

PS - there's a whole board where people can post feedback about individual dealers. :)

By "service" I guess you mean any interaction with the dealer post-sales? (In my case my interaction has been in respect of warranty issues, like the oil leak).
Yes, I mean any visit to the service department for any reason.
PS - there's a whole board where people can post feedback about individual dealers. :)

Thanks for reminding people.

Interesting results so far, be good to get some more people answering this poll so we can get an accurate survey. Thanks.
An interesting poll over and above the dealer interaction experience, would be who has had a positive outcome from an interaction with customer services at MG UK.
As @Crawfyp has said his dealer is being let down by MG UK, as have many others who are trying their best.

You'd better let someone else organise that one though as you might not get back on the telly 😉

An interesting poll over and above the dealer interaction experience, would be who has had a positive outcome from an interaction with customer services at MG UK.
As @Crawfyp has said his dealer is being let down by MG UK, as have many others who are trying their best.

You'd better let someone else organise that one though as you might not get back on the telly 😉
I think we know that customer services is bad, don't we? Feel free to create the poll you suggest, so we can get data to confirm/challenge that view.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 504 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back