MG4 Front camera recalibration issue

Mohsan

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
My MG4 wind screen recently got replaced because of a stone chip that resulted in a line at bottom of the whole windscreen. Since the glass replacement first the auto glass ppl and now dealership are struggling with front camera recalibration. It's been 3 days and they have tried various things but none seem to work. They even update the software for camera module but same issue persist. I was told by dealership this is the first time they are doing this for MG4, does anyone on this forum came across the same issue for their MG4 or had to get the front camera recalibrate for any reason?

I recall reading (either here or Facebook) that someone else was in the same situation. I don't recall seeing a resolution though.

I recall reading (either here or Facebook) that someone else was in the same situation. I don't recall seeing a resolution though.
Thanks, would be good to know what was the outcome. My dealership have been in contact with MG technical team as well but seems like even they don't have a clue. This is the problem when you have a new product.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 535 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back