MG4 Hard Copy manuals available at cost. No longer available.

Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
NEW EDIT 03/04/24

Hi Everyone,

It is with more than a little disappointment that I will no longer be offering this service :(

A combination of declining demand and ill health has unfortunately made it difficult for me to respond within a reasonable time frame to those desiring hard copy manuals.

I'd like to thank the Forum moderators and others who have allowed me to use this platform to supply this service up until now and, of course, all those members who have made use of it.

Should anyone else like to take up the mantle, please don't hesitate to contact me via DM and I can help you get set up. I'll still be on the forum from time to time moaning about MG software, no doubt!

Once again, thanks to all and happy motoring (as an old Esso advert used to say :)) to all.

Best Regards
Bernie

Edited 30/10/23

We all know we can access the MG4 Owner's Manual and the SatNav and Infotainment System Manual from the car's infotainment system or from the iSmart app, but it has been demonstrated many times that a lot of owner's prefer to have printed paper copies for a little light reading or to leave casually lying around on the coffee table to read during the ad breaks on tv.

So, in order to satisfy that need, I have managed to negotiate a decent price with a printing company to print copies of the aforementioned manuals. I have been supplying these to forum members for a while now and they have been proving quite popular (450 manuals to date and counting). They are A5 landscape, printed in black and white (with coloured icons annotated where necessary), a colour front page and comb bound with clear front cover and card back cover. (See attached photo).

I have available Revision 2 of both of the manuals, which now include the 2WD Extended Range models and the 4WD XPower model.

I will advise here that the some of the screenshots of the Infotainment screens in the manuals may differ in some aspects to the earlier model screen displays. For any forum member that owns an earlier MG4 model (SR, LR or Trophy), I do have stocks of the original manuals available. Please specify which version you require when you order.

Please note that the following prices are cost price and I hasten to add that I make no profit from this venture, but offer this service to anyone who prefers to read hard copy rather than electronic.

As of October 31 2023, the manual prices are:

If you would like a copy of one or both of these manuals, please contact me via Direct Message (DM) only. To send me a DM, move your pointer to hover above my forum name (Sloucher) over to the left at the top of this post, and then click on "Start Conversation".
I'll need to know the following:

• Actual name
  • Postal address
  • Email address
  • Choice of postage
  • Location of safe place if no one in (for Tracked packages only)
and I will reply, via DM, with details of payment methods etc.
You'll be able to see when I reply by the appearance of a red dot next to the envelope icon by your forum name at the top right of the page. Just click on the envelope icon and away we go :) .
Please do not try to post any requests or personal details as a reply to this post. Please only respond using Direct Messaging.

Best Regards
Bernie

Last edited:

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 471 79.0%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 79 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.7%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video