MG4 MY2023 tyres headsup

2ndShooter

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Hi All, just wanted to post this in case someone else does the same thing......

Just collected my 232 MG4 Exclusive (Irish version of Trophy) last Friday. I had ordered the car early January! When I went to collect it I was surprised to find that I had gotten the updated version with the rear wiper, headrest etc.

Assuming all along that I would be getting the revision 1 car I had asked the dealer to upgrade my tyres to Michelin Crossclimate as I had read that the stock Continentals it came with were not great in the wet. The dealer went ahead and changed the tyres before I arrived, however what came off was Bridgestone not Continental, so MG must have changed the stock tyres they're fitting. I don't think I'd have bothered switching if I'd known I was getting Bridgestone.....They gave me the Bridgestones so if anyone in Ireland wants a brand new set, hit me up. The tyres I got are......

Bridgestone Turanza T005 EV 235/45 R18 98W

You dodged a bullet, Bridgestone's are the worst tyres for ride quality I have ever encountered.
Took their Turanza's off a brand new Kia Sportage a month after buying the car.

My MG5 came with Bridgestones and they weren't great. I now have CC's much better grip and no wheel spin.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 506 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back