MG4 Sat nav getting lost & freezing

It's the biggest issue of all.

Unfair on the good dealers also

Are you on the integrated MG4 system, or using apple car play / android?

.... if its the later, then i noticed something similar, but it wasnt to do with the car, it was to do with the phone settings (and enabling location settings)

..... let us know what car you have?
Sorry can you explain a bit more. Mine is a second gen ZS Trophy. My satnav is also crap. EG, If on a motorway it picks up adjacent side roads. I am having trouble linking our phones, both iPhone 8’s, not brand spanking but not ancient either. I can see the phone numbers on the display, but doesn’t pick up phone calls.
Anyway back to the satnav problem, if I can get connectivity, how do I set up to use Apple car play? Others have suggested downloading Waze?

Sorry can you explain a bit more. Mine is a second gen ZS Trophy. My satnav is also crap. EG, If on a motorway it picks up adjacent side roads. I am having trouble linking our phones, both iPhone 8’s, not brand spanking but not ancient either. I can see the phone numbers on the display, but doesn’t pick up phone calls.
Anyway back to the satnav problem, if I can get connectivity, how do I set up to use Apple car play? Others have suggested downloading Waze?
Would it make more sense to ask for help in the ZS forum?

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 508 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back