MG4 SE Camera

tex

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Hi any one fitted a camera to a mgev4 se yet I’m going to try a auto vox tw1 completely
wireless one fits to number plate top or bottom or take camera plate bracket off and two sided tape lower down between rear sensors.place the 5inch display on shelf behind control wheel.

Hi any one fitted a camera to a mgev4 se yet I’m going to try a auto vox tw1 completely
wireless one fits to number plate top or bottom or take camera plate bracket off and two sided tape lower down between rear sensors.place the 5inch display on shelf behind control wheel.
You may want to look at the one from a company called Trailer vision on the below link.

- Digi-Lite Solar | Trailer Vision Ltd

It's a similar price and is also solar powered but you able to use 3 different options to mount the screen in the car.

I had thought about retro fitting a wireless camera but thought I was see how I got on without it first.

You may want to look at the one from a company called Trailer vision on the below link.

- Digi-Lite Solar | Trailer Vision Ltd

It's a similar price and is also solar powered but you able to use 3 different options to mount the screen in the car.

I had thought about retro fitting a wireless camera but thought I was see how I got on without it first.
Hi yes that’s fine but I got the auto vox today and it looks good and 5inch screen bit bigger it fits well on the shelf cable fitted down the hole in it.will fit camera tomorrow
and will post a photo or two

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 544 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel