MG4 Trophy - DAB Fave stations

darren221980

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Evening all,

So, I have several DAB stations set as my favorite stations. However if I try to use the stick on the right of the steering wheel to scroll through the stations it goes through the whole list of DAB stations instead of just the favorites.

Does anyone know if its possible to change the behaviour so that it scrolls through the favorites only like all my previous ICE cars could do?

Thanks,

Darren

I know where you are coming from with this, from the home screen it just scrolls through all stations. However, I think you have open the 'Radio' section from the main screen, then the right stick will scroll the list. Give it a shot, i'm not 100% sure on that though.
That list in my car on my software version (R33 in a Trophy) is next to unreadable though with regards to useful station info being relegated to tiny text.

The whole DAB system is really crap on these. On MY22 cars the labels for favourite stations are so small I struggle to read them so being able to quickly cycle through with the the right hand controller would be a boon. And DAB reception is weak at best, daily I'll lose access to a DAB station entirely. I see v46 software at least makes the labels easier to read,.

I know where you are coming from with this, from the home screen it just scrolls through all stations. However, I think you have open the 'Radio' section from the main screen, then the right stick will scroll the list. Give it a shot, i'm not 100% sure on that though.
That list in my car on my software version (R33 in a Trophy) is next to unreadable though with regards to useful station info being relegated to tiny text.
just gave this a try, no joy.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 502 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel