MG4 Trophy SatNav map

NickL

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
I have an MG4 Trophy and generally like the built in satnav. There is though one thing I find frustrating. When it is taking you on a route it has a wide blue bar showing direction, road names, volume etc, right where the map is trying to display the route ahead.

I suspect there is a way to move this but so far I have not found it. Ideally it could be located below the car location.

Please, is there a way to move it to a different location?

Attachments

• IMG_4679.jpeg
    IMG_4679.jpeg
    386.3 KB · Views: 93
I've just started using Google satnav buit into Android Auto and I'm absolutely gobsmacked by its capabilities and features. The screen layout is very well done too. I'm not sure what benefit there is to building one into the car as well.

I've just started using Google satnav buit into Android Auto and I'm absolutely gobsmacked by its capabilities and features. The screen layout is very well done too. I'm not sure what benefit there is to building one into the car as well.

On the P2 MG4, when you input you destination if your going to run out of juice it will find a charger and route you to it. Similar to how Tesla and Android Automotive (this is different to Android Auto and is fully integrated to the car)

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 518 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back