MG4 wireless Carplay

£280.34? I've got it showing priced at £127.88
Well done I only went on the website he mentioned in the video so yeh probably can find it cheaper still on the pricey side for an add on to something that should not be needed really as the car has it built in.
My wife who’s owns the car is very annoyed with the amount of times she has not been able to get CarPlay to work.
Les

Last edited:
Is anyone aware of any roadmaps for future development of the infotainment software, as I would have thought this should be a standard feature to have car play work automatically like if does in every other car I’ve been in.

Is anyone aware of any roadmaps for future development of the infotainment software, as I would have thought this should be a standard feature to have car play work automatically like if does in every other car I’ve been in.
I haven’t tried connecting the iPhone wirelessly to the infotainment screen, but it works just fine when connected to the USB socket in my car.

Well done I only went on the website he mentioned in the video so yeh probably can find it cheaper still on the pricey side for an add on to something that should not be needed really as the car has it built in.
My wife who’s owns the car is very annoyed with the amount of times she has not been able to get CarPlay to work.
Les
I only followed the website linked in the video description - CarPlay Ai Box Lite | Wireless Carplay & Android Auto adapter, YouTube & Netflix

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 523 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 48 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back