MG4 X-Power Orders & Delivery

Those that ordered from Tusker's, how did you find out the dealer it would go to? Cant see anything on the portal
Similar to above but Perry's asking for colour confirmation (I reordered a couple of times and it was Perry's each time)

As above really. I had ordered a Trophy and got an email from Perrys (they were very helpful), then Tusker announced the price of the Xpower and I cancelled the Trophy and ordered Xpower (Perrys again), then the price dropped and I slightly changed order and re-ordered and now with Stoneacre. Have today had a Tusker update saying "Released from Factory" and it has a VIN. Hooray, it now exists. Get it on a ship and tell the captain full steam ahead.

Thanks guys...I got an email today from Tusker's saying my car is ordered and due late January (though found out on website yesterday) and that the dealer should contact me soon to confirm colour of car etc.

Bet you are excited Isb...hopefully come in time for xmas for you :D

Thanks guys...I got an email today from Tusker's saying my car is ordered and due late January (though wont out on website yesterday) and that the dealer should contact me soon to confirm colour of car etc.

So only one new set of PJs this year.

Thanks guys...I got an email today from Tusker's saying my car is ordered and due late January (though found out on website yesterday) and that the dealer should contact me soon to confirm colour of car etc.

Yeah hoping for an early Xmas pressie.

You'll hopefully hear from Stoneacre or Perry's (I'm sure Tusker use many others also) but these 2 dealers have been really good so far.

January seems a long way out, ordered mine from tusker earlier this week and the supplying dealer claims they’ve got one already waiting!

Although I'd love it sooner, January is fine with me as thats when I have the appropriate funds available (money tied up for another month then saving for xmas)....I went in on expectation it could be 30 weeks but current trajectory is around 14 weeks....even sooner then I may need to juggle things around :D

January seems a long way out, ordered mine from tusker earlier this week and the supplying dealer claims they’ve got one already waiting!
That's weird as usually only happens if Tusker has a vehicle "in stock/coming soon". Hopefully you get one soon

I’ve had the same update as Isb777, the car’s ‘Released from factory’ and there’s a VIN 😁. Delivery remains as ‘late November’. It’ll probably be on the same boat as yours @lsb777, hopefully get it before Christmas

20230930_140749.jpg

Luckily, found a stock car in Leeds. :)

Hi folks, another 50-something getting a Racing Green X Power some time aorund the end of October. Popped into my local dealer on my way home tonight, they had a demo car available so it would've been rude not to... really impressed, got a good deal on my outgoing Hyundai i30 N (dealer group opening a new Hyundai dealership on the same site), did the deal there and then. I never thought I'd own anything as fast as the Japanese spec Impreza STi 6 I had about 20 years ago so stumbling onto the XPower just atfer my N has passed out of warranty feels like the planets have aligned. Between them I owned not one but four Nissan Z cars so this will be arguably the least sporty but fastest thing I've owned for a very long time!

Hi folks, another 50-something getting a Racing Green X Power some time aorund the end of October. Popped into my local dealer on my way home tonight, they had a demo car available so it would've been rude not to... really impressed, got a good deal on my outgoing Hyundai i30 N (dealer group opening a new Hyundai dealership on the same site), did the deal there and then. I never thought I'd own anything as fast as the Japanese spec Impreza STi 6 I had about 20 years ago so stumbling onto the XPower just atfer my N has passed out of warranty feels like the planets have aligned. Between them I owned not one but four Nissan Z cars so this will be arguably the least sporty but fastest thing I've owned for a very long time!
Snap!
I had the previous version. WRX STI type R coupe version 5.
Amazing car. The brakes were excellent, unlike the Peugeot 206 GTI sp (aka scrappydoo), that nearly killed me when I expected it to handle/ brake like Scooby.

Snap!
I had the previous version. WRX STI type R coupe version 5.
Amazing car. The brakes were excellent, unlike the Peugeot 206 GTI sp (aka scrappydoo), that nearly killed me when I expected it to handle/ brake like Scooby.

You should have met my Peugeot 306 GTi6. Now that was a car.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom