MG4 X-Power Orders & Delivery

Make that 5. A guy from work messaged me for advice and then later confirmed he's ordered an orange Xpower thru Tusker today.
6! I ordered mine a few weeks ago.
Another 50+ looking for a sleeper.
I've ordered the grey, and requested they remove the orange plastic caliper covers before handover. (They look tacky, and my wife hates orange).

Make that 6, I ordered mine back in June😁
****, I just got pipped at the lights already!!
OK I'm 7th

Not sure if I'm one of the 7, but ordered last week and have already been given an estimated delivery of end of October!

I'm just a bit worried about the colour I've ordered, matte green, I've watched plenty of YouTube videos about cleaning the car which seems fine to me but worried if someone dings the car when parked...no one seems to care about other people's property anymore. If I change to silver, the clock would reset for delivery🤷‍♂️

6! I ordered mine a few weeks ago.
Another 50+ looking for a sleeper.
I've ordered the grey, and requested they remove the orange plastic caliper covers before handover. (They look tacky, and my wife hates orange).

****, I just got pipped at the lights already!!
OK I'm 7th
Yep 50 here also (and 5 months!) Wasn't allowed to get green or orange so as not to upset wife & 11yo daughter - starting secondary and dad collecting is acceptable in a black or grey car apparently. I've just got to keep my job and avoid the 2 yearly redundancy cycle.

I'm just a bit worried about the colour I've ordered, matte green, I've watched plenty of YouTube videos about cleaning the car which seems fine to me but worried if someone dings the car when parked...no one seems to care about other people's property anymore. If I change to silver, the clock would reset for delivery🤷‍♂️
If you are too paranoid about dings you'll never buy a new car. Make sure you had a trusted local repairer who can handle matt paint and then you'll be worry free.

53 years old and passed it apparently 😂 ordered the orange - test drove last week - can’t wait, proper enjoyed the whole experience, again quoted back end of October
Glad I’m not the only one opting for turbo tango 😊

let’s try and organise this as there aren’t too many of us. Copy the below table and add/update your details. Each update copies the latest post of the table and we should be able to see some details (maybe patterns) when they start arriving and as information becomes available.
NameOrderedColourDealerStatus
BrettusJune 22ndVolcano OrangeAcorn CreweNo build date

lsb777August 21stBlack PearlTusker (dealer TBC)Est Late April 24

Sadly adding my details today...a colleague has had their delivery estimate of late April, so I can only assume mine will be same shipment as ordered same day. Disappointing as the Trophy I've cancelled was expected late Nov, but I wanted the XP

Test drive Friday and if that goes well my Tusker order will be confirmed over the weekend.
Going for Racing Green or Camden Grey.
Would be happy with an April delivery so we are into the new tax year!

lsb777August 21stBlack PearlTusker (dealer TBC)Est Late April 24
pickleAugust 11thRacing GreenSal sac (Dealer TBC)Est 27/10/23

Seeing the delivery times quoted elsewhere, I'm beginning to question whether the October estimate I've been provided is realistic.

Ordered earlier this week and was advised of Dec delivery date. finalising the order yesterday with the leasing company and they mentioned that this could be as soon as mid-September - not holding my breath.

Ordered earlier this week and was advised of Dec delivery date. finalising the order yesterday with the leasing company and they mentioned that this could be as soon as mid-September - not holding my breath.
Awesome, what colour? I’m wondering if green ones are quoted this year and any other colour is “whenever we get to it” 😊

lsb777August 21stBlack PearlTusker (dealer TBC)Est January 24
pickleAugust 11thRacing GreenSal sac (Dealer TBC)Est 27/10/23

Seeing the delivery times quoted elsewhere, I'm beginning to question whether the October estimate I've been provided is realistic.
Have had a revised date of January 24 from Tusker (table updated was April). Please all add details on if you've ordered an Xpower.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom