MG4 X-Power Orders & Delivery

NameOrderedColourDealerStatus
BrettusJune 22ndVolcano OrangeAcorn CreweLate Sept!
lsb777August 21stBlack PearlTusker (dealer TBC)Est January 24
pickleAugust 11thRacing GreenSal sac (Dealer TBC)Est 27/10/23
Just been for a second test drive to see about the vibration (short version, felt something but nothing that concerns me)
But the best bit about the visit was hearing that my order is built and could be arriving late Sept. Obviously big pinch of salt for that date but it’s the latest info I’ve got to go on.

Aberdeen dealership advised similar.
He had just processed an order before I arrived for a green car and it was delivery end September.
I asked if that was down to it being an exclusive paint and them pre-ordering them in that colour and he said an orange one was the same 5 week delivery on Wednesday.

Too soon for me, so I’m going to keep saving my quote on Tusker every 14 days and when I see the price going up place an order on my previous quote.

let’s try and organise this as there aren’t too many of us. Copy the below table and add/update your details. Each update copies the latest post of the table and we should be able to see some details (maybe patterns) when they start arriving and as information becomes available.
BrettusJune 22ndVolcano OrangeAcorn CreweNo build date
Bartlett26 JulyRedHoward’s Yeovil

BartlettJuly 26thRedHoward’s Yeovil
seamust1000June 24thRacing GreenHoward's TauntonBeing Built

quick update by request.
Will figure out sensible instructions for quoting the latest table in the thread and adding or updating yourself. Just en route to Glasgow for a whisky fuelled adventure 🥃
Sláinte

domsimAugust 16thWhiteSal sac (Dealer TBC)Est October/November

I asked if I could nominate a dealer for my salary sacrifice but I’ve not been able to.

We bought our trophy from Acorn Crewe so it would have been nice to use them - particularly given the timescales that Brettus has been given for his xpower.

I’ll be happy if mine comes before Christmas.

TychoAugust 23rdRacing GreenLex (dealer tbc)Est end Oct

Looks like I've made a mistake picking Black Pearl via Tusker. Although a colleague has ordered the Volcanic Orange and been told April. Might ask the dealership (Perry's) to let me know if they have any other colours coming sooner.

It’s all estimations at this point. The fact there is an agency between might add a little delay but for ages mine didn’t even have a build date. Then got an update it’s built and expected here then so… 🤷🏼‍♂️

pickleAugust 11thRacing GreenSal sac (Dealer TBC)Est 20/11/23

Estimated date has just been pushed back to late November for me

Just joined the forum, very interesting, thanks everyone for their input. Ordered my x power 25th August via Tusker.
I've had multiple delivery dates, I've had an email confirming the order stating March 2024, on the tusker 'My Car' portal it says estimated delivery as mid November but also states 'Awaiting build slot'. I've had a chat with Tusker delivery and they said no delivery dates will be confirmed until the built slot has been scheduled, this could be anything upto 12 months time and the mid November dates would slip as time progresses.
I mentioned to them that the dealer said 2-3 months they laughed and said this was for retail and not for lease vehicles apparently, looks like retail have priority over lease vehicles. I hope this is not the case, we'll see.

I've added myself to the list and taken the liberty of updating it.

Seamust1000June 24thRacing GreenHoward's TauntonBeing Built
BartlettJuly 26thRedHoward's Yeovil
Cymro333August 25thWhiteTusker (Stoneacre)Est Mid November

Last edited:
Looks like I've made a mistake picking Black Pearl via Tusker. Although a colleague has ordered the Volcanic Orange and been told April. Might ask the dealership (Perry's) to let me know if they have any other colours coming sooner.

Hi lsb777, noticed you've also ordered via Tusker, where did you get your date? was it an email or on the tusker 'my car' portal. just checking as I've had two dates and 'awaiting build slot' see previous post.

Tusker price has dropped by £12 p/m when I just did a re-quote. Can't be bothered to cancel & re-order again as will delay things even though awaiting build slot but this is 3rd MG4 that I've ordered and still waiting til Jan 24 according to Tusker/Perry's.

Oof that waiting must suck. I registered interest with the dealer in Jan so mine feels long but it’s not nearly as bad as some it seems.

Tusker price has dropped by £12 p/m when I just did a re-quote. Can't be bothered to cancel & re-order again as will delay things even though awaiting build slot but this is 3rd MG4 that I've ordered and still waiting til Jan 24 according to Tusker/Perry's.
Still the same for me - just renewed my quote.

Updated.

Still waiting to hear back from the lease company as to the dealer/delivery date - hoping when he mentioned in our last conversation that it could possibly be late Sept that its somehow true.

Cymro333August 25thWhiteTusker (Stonecare)Est Mid November
SajymundoAugust 21stRacing GreenLex (Dealer TBC)Est Nov

Just had an update from Tusker, 'On order build slot confirmed' and estimated delivery changed from mid November to late November. So it looks like it's coming direct from the factory.

Cymro333August 25thWhiteTusker (Stoneacre)Est Late November
SajymundoAugust 21stRacing GreenLex (Dealer TBC)Est Nov

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums