MG4 -X-Power

TonyI

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Had a test drive in a X-Power today, same as the one in the photo, in summary we ordered one and paid deposit, overall we were very impressed, the amount of power is incredible, the amount of grunt it has, it rides a bit firmer, a bit more noise, and steering is a bit heavier, the only visible differences between this and the Trophy are marginal, no plastic wheel covers, alcantara seat trim, metal pedals, some silvery bits on the black plastic lower door and bumper trim. Did not try the launch control, its only really the orange calipers that gives the game away, not overkeen on the green matt paint (apparently it has very specific washing instructions), ordered ours for end of October delivery, guess it will be a bit delayed, ours will be in orange, outrageous colour for an outrageous car,.......... any body want to buy a Dec22 reg Camden Grey Trophy??????, as we sell ours privately

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    419.1 KB · Views: 90
There's a forum for selling vehicles and other things Mg4 related:

There's also a long thread on the X-Power that you might not be aware of:

Curiosity..... did you ask about trading in?
I know this thread will probs get moved to the other X-power thread, but in the mean time, I did.

Trade in with dealership was £23K (September 22 with 8.5K miles at the time of asking).

Seems the market price at present for used is £28K

Had a test drive in a X-Power today, same as the one in the photo, in summary we ordered one and paid deposit, overall we were very impressed, the amount of power is incredible, the amount of grunt it has, it rides a bit firmer, a bit more noise, and steering is a bit heavier, the only visible differences between this and the Trophy are marginal, no plastic wheel covers, alcantara seat trim, metal pedals, some silvery bits on the black plastic lower door and bumper trim.
Oh heck! - I might to have to go and get a test drive? (is that Redditch branch?), I dont suppose you looked at insurance costs for the X power?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom