MGZS EV charger won’t lock

MG really need to sort out their customer service and have a warranty that is worth the paper it is written on.

Good service costs nothing.

MG really need to sort out their customer service and have a warranty that is worth the paper it is written on.

Good service costs nothing.

I believe my handle replacement job on my 9 months ZS is under warranty. They suggested that I should report the issue ASAP.

I did mention about the issue with my dealer in first month but they asked to book a full day for checkup. I never thought it was a real issue because door can be opened with two or more pulling.

I believe my handle replacement job on my 9 months ZS is under warranty. They suggested that I should report the issue ASAP.

I did mention about the issue with my dealer in first month but they asked to book a full day for checkup. I never thought it was a real issue because door can be opened with two or more pulling.
This is a bit confusing. The thread is about a charge plug not locking in place, and you seem to be talking about a door handle?

This is a bit confusing. The thread is about a charge plug not locking in place, and you seem to be talking about a door handle?
Ah. Post in wrong thread. Sorry.
I thought I had two problems. Charging without locking was not an issue. Door handle was not an real issue either.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom