Miles/kwh

Davn

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
For all you guys who have had your cars for a while, what is a good figure for m/kwh, tonights journey home got 4.7 over 39 miles and also miles per charge it started the day at 225@100% charge mine is a SV ?

Attachments

• IMG_20230213_175342~2.jpg
    IMG_20230213_175342~2.jpg
    361.6 KB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot_20230212-144343.png
    Screenshot_20230212-144343.png
    533.2 KB · Views: 122
I’ve had my MG4 LR for just over one month and 1.2k miles in frosty Scotland, have averaged 4.1m/kWh which I’m impressed with, as I do a lot of motorway driving. Depending on weather/traffic it’s been up to 4.7 for my 27 mile journey; I’m pretty confident of achieving the 281 mile WLTP figure come the warmer months!

I’ve had my MG4 LR for just over one month and 1.2k miles in frosty Scotland, have averaged 4.1m/kWh which I’m impressed with, as I do a lot of motorway driving. Depending on weather/traffic it’s been up to 4.7 for my 27 mile journey; I’m pretty confident of achieving the 281 mile WLTP figure come the warmer months!
What's your setting like? Are you driving in normal mode? What's your kers.
Thanks

Thanks
Hi there! I do all my driving in eco mode with level 1 kers, as I find it best for motorway driving and use the brake pedal for more regen when required. My model is a Trophy so I use the heated seats rather than the air conditioning and just wear another jacket! 😂 I also turn on the cruise control for motorway driving and set it for 60mph rather than 70 which I’ve found has been a big help.

Thanks
No I usually drive in custom mode that the dealership set up so strong regen, it's normal in the photo as I turned of the power then decided to take a pic.

Hi there! I do all my driving in eco mode with level 1 kers, as I find it best for motorway driving and use the brake pedal for more regen when required. My model is a Trophy so I use the heated seats rather than the air conditioning and just wear another jacket! 😂 I also turn on the cruise control for motorway driving and set it for 60mph rather than 70 which I’ve found has been a big help.
With other cars I've always found cruise heavier on fuel than my right foot 😁
I do find the heating strange as it will blow cold even when set to 21'

I have a trophy LR and my round trip 10 miles drive to get a curry take away got me 4.7 and I had radio and blower on to clear windscreen. Granted it's warmer than when I collected the car in December 😃

Attachments

• IMG20230211181046.jpg
    IMG20230211181046.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 91

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 514 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 87 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member