Mk1 MG ZS EV - HVAC

profdraper

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Only a very small thing, but I can't seem to get to the bottom of it via manual etc:

I seem to recall that the aircon settings (like many cars) were 'linked' so that the passenger & driver's areas temps were controlled together. Now when I activate the air con again (after not having used it for a while in winter) - the passenger side stays fixed at 'Low' & only the driver's side goes up and down via the control knob. [This has had the minor tweak that the temps now show in Celcius].

How is the control for both areas linked or unlinked? And, for that matter - if they are unlinked like now, how are the two sides controlled? Presently am unable to control the temp for the passenger side.

Damned if i can seem to find this. Thanks in advance.

Only a very small thing, but I can't seem to get to the bottom of it via manual etc:

I seem to recall that the aircon settings (like many cars) were 'linked' so that the passenger & driver's areas temps were controlled together. Now when I activate the air con again (after not having used it for a while in winter) - the passenger side stays fixed at 'Low' & only the driver's side goes up and down via the control knob. [This has had the minor tweak that the temps now show in Celcius].

How is the control for both areas linked or unlinked? And, for that matter - if they are unlinked like now, how are the two sides controlled? Presently am unable to control the temp for the passenger side.

Damned if i can seem to find this. Thanks in advance.
Is it anything to do with ECO mode ?

There is no climate control therefore no dual zone. Have you been playing with the hidden interface settings?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom