Mobile Phone connection

jimglasgow

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Hi folks has anyone had issues connection their iphone to the car. Every time I enter the car I need to pair it up. It was okay until we connected a second phone and ever since then even though we had disconnected and asked phones to forget connection and repaired the main iphone we are now prompted to connect phone everytime we enter car. Any ideas or tips to fix would be welcomed.

To confirm this is bluetooth connection?

Have you tried the search top right to look for similar such as;

To confirm this is bluetooth connection?

Have you tried the search top right to look for similar such as;

Yes Bluetooth connection

That is the likely fix, get the software updated by the dealer depending on which version you are running
Will pop out and have a look and see what version I’m on although can’t work out what the correct latest version should be is ur RR24 and 23 is the problem

Jim, some of the software appears to be buggier than bugs bunny in a beach buggy going to meet buggsy malone at a kids buggy shop...and the Bluetooth connection falls into this category unfortunately. What version TCU is shown below infotainment as a matter of interest? MG are working slowly in the background knocking these issues down but no proactive communication is an issue with them.

There is no published user workaround at the moment either🤷‍♂️ perhaps reset the head unit to see if that makes any difference (hold down home button for 10s plus until the unit resets)

Last edited:
Jim, some of the software appears to be buggier than bugs bunny in a beach buggy going to meet buggsy malone at a kids buggy shop...and the Bluetooth connection falls into this category unfortunately. What version TCU is shown below infotainment as a matter of interest? MG are working slowly in the background knocking these issues down but no proactive communication is an issue with them.

There is no published user workaround at the moment either🤷‍♂️ perhaps reset the head unit to see if that makes any difference (hold down home button for 10s plus until the unit resets)
I had a look and I believe it’s the latest

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 544 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel