Mode, Kers and Battery toggles dont work

Kim Balboa

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi, I just bought a new ZS EV, and loving the car so far. I have two issues, the switches for Mode, Kers and Battery only work when pressed "up". Mode starts in Normal, can go to Sport, but cant go back, neither can i with the others. Any solution for this?

Also, i get notification about seatbelts in the back not being locked in, but i had no one back there, ghosts or an issue?

Hope for some help, would be nice to not drive two hours back to the dealership if it's only an easy fix!

Kim Balboa

Pulling down should cycle back down to Normal/Eco.

Not heard of that problem before, sounds like a bad switch or maybe even software glitches.

How's your 12v battery condition?

Pulling down should cycle back down to Normal/Eco.

Not heard of that problem before, sounds like a bad switch or maybe even software glitches.

How's your 12v battery condition?
I will check tomorrow!

Edit: it worked yesterday after a full charge, so maybe there is something that happens when the battery is on the lower percentage?

I will check tomorrow!

Edit: it worked yesterday after a full charge, so maybe there is something that happens when the battery is on the lower percentage?
A low 12v battery (not your main traction battery) can result in strange behaviours

Your 12v battery level is in the app

There is pressure sensors monitors installed into the three rear seat 💺 seat cushions 💺 of the car.
If you have load weighted onto ANY of the rear seats cushions ( e.g. - Lap top bag / shopping bags / child’s school back pack bag etc ) then the seat will detect even the smallish amount of weight placed on the cushion and trigger the seat belt warning ⚠️ light in the main drivers instrument biblical.

There is pressure sensors monitors installed into the three rear seat 💺 seat cushions 💺 of the car.
If you have load weighted onto ANY of the rear seats cushions ( e.g. - Lap top bag / shopping bags / child’s school back pack bag etc ) then the seat will detect even the smallish amount of weight placed on the cushion and trigger the seat belt warning ⚠️ light in the main drivers instrument biblical.
Haha, okay, thanks!

A low 12v battery (not your main traction battery) can result in strange behaviours

Your 12v battery level is in the app
The car is a 2020 model, so no app support :(

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom