Model year update?

zAndy1

Established Member
Reaction score
Barton upon Humber, England,United Kingdom
The zenith leasing website my employer uses did a site update yesterday and now the MG4 isn't available to order. I went onto the chat and was told 'MG have just announced a model year update is happening for the car so it's not currently available for sale'. Anyone else heard about this? If that's the case I assume it's not available for sale through e.g. Tusker as well then? Said it will probably take 2 or 3 weeks for it to be available again. Tad annoying as I very nearly placed an order 2 days ago but if there is an update coming perhaps it's best I didn't. Can't help thinking there's another reason for it being removed though....

Have you anything on the internet with the information?

I got a copy of the chat transcript but it literally just says that, not currently available to order due to model year update, and 'this would normally take 2-3 weeks to be back available'. I suspect they've just had too many orders recently , haven't seen anything anywhere else about a model year update

Haha this will please people who have been waiting X months for one.
‘Already out of date mate’
I don’t think it’s correct, but it will be funny (not funny) if it is.

Maybe the new model has a gearbox that isn't incontinent.
To be fair I doubt it's true, sounds like they are describing orders on hold for the dealer system update that was just done

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 516 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.7%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back