Votes: 8 7.8%
  • 1500 - 1750

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • 1750 - 2000

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • >2000

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters
The other day I met somebody who does more than I do for the first time! He’s a full time Uber driver in the older version of the ZS ev and does an average of 10,000 km per month which is (…let me go and google that…) 6,200 miles per month.

Apparently Uber negotiated good deals on some evs and they cut their commission for ev drivers, and he’s super happy 🤷🏼‍♀️

WoW! The Uber driver does more mileage in a month than I've done in over two years, it's still under 4000 miles.

The other day I met somebody who does more than I do for the first time! He’s a full time Uber driver in the older version of the ZS ev and does an average of 10,000 km per month which is (…let me go and google that…) 6,200 miles per month.

Apparently Uber negotiated good deals on some evs and they cut their commission for ev drivers, and he’s super happy 🤷🏼‍♀️
Wow. Seriously impressive, wonder what his maintenance experience has been

I'm looking at 18000 miles a year as commuting to work about 100m a day but looking at the last 2 months since new i have done 3000m.

Spurred from booking Moby in for his 1st service after almost 15k miles, interested in seeing how much other bods use their ZS
18000 a year 99% on the Octopus 5p tariff which has now finished, 10p kWh now, don't know how I'll manage.

On a serious note anyone had a quote to sell their 'High' mileage zs car? Pretty disappointed with wbac quote, was going to upgrade to a trophy but unsure now if trade in value of electric cars is so poor

I’ve had mine ZS LR SE since end of Nov. Done 7k miles since then. A lot of short trips. Occasional long ones. Been 99% charged at home overnight on Octopus Go at 8.5p. Had the joy of Ionity fast charging when out. So much cheaper than Dino juice.

My lease is for 20k per year over 4 years. Currently running a bit over that.

If only I was thinking along the likes of i-pace, model s, polestar, etron
If I could justify spending £50k on a car, I’d have an ioniq5, utterly gorgeous thing. The monthly on my milage for one works out at more than my mortgage, don’t think Mrs FatboyFat would be too happy (especially as she’s waiting on a leccy Corsa)!

Money no object would be a Porsche, obvs.

I’ve had mine ZS LR SE since end of Nov. Done 7k miles since then. A lot of short trips. Occasional long ones. Been 99% charged at home overnight on Octopus Go at 8.5p. Had the joy of Ionity fast charging when out. So much cheaper than Dino juice.

My lease is for 20k per year over 4 years. Currently running a bit over that.
Ah, a fellow high milage leaser ;)

The bulk of my drives are the 75 mile round trip to work but have made several long trips oop North & to Cornwall. Not sure if I’m just lucky but the whole cant-find-a-charger thing just hasn’t applied.

Nearly 1800 miles done in the first month of ownership. Slightly more than I was expecting. Few weekend trips.
Mostly motorway driving.
Avareged 3.2 miles per kWh. That should improve with the weather.

Ah, a fellow high milage leaser ;)

The bulk of my drives are the 75 mile round trip to work but have made several long trips oop North & to Cornwall. Not sure if I’m just lucky but the whole cant-find-a-charger thing just hasn’t applied.
A month since my last update and now showing 9k miles since end Nov. Cost is about 2.5p a mile. Was getting 17p in my petrol car. Indicated range when charged to 100% is 240 miles. I get close to that when running in Normal mode and a/c on at 22 degrees.

Looks like 20k lease was about right.

We have a hire BMW is at moment till Juke is repaired is fully electric even using public chargers we are averaging about 9.5 p per mile.

We were at least 15-18p mere mile in juke so it's a saving that way.

The zsev we have ordered is through a salary sacrifice scheme that's where our big savings come from am nearly 200 in tax ni savings. Overall I've estimated roughly 180 pm savings

But every situation is different

A month since my last update and now showing 9k miles since end Nov. Cost is about 2.5p a mile. Was getting 17p in my petrol car. Indicated range when charged to 100% is 240 miles. I get close to that when running in Normal mode and a/c on at 22 degrees.

Yup. 17,500 now since last August. 15p/kWh at work and (since last month) 10p/kWh at home. Going EV means I can have a new car rather than continuing a succession of rustbuckets. Unless I win the lottery I’ll never go back to ICE.

Does it make a difference being in N or E?

Does it make a difference being in N or E?
I am not convinced the eco mode does anything but make you cold when needing the heating on 😁.

I did the same journey to a customer the other week that was 50 miles each way. Did it one day with car set to eco and got 3.5m/kw. Did it a couple of days later set to normal and same result.

I am not convinced the eco mode does anything but make you cold when needing the heating on 😁.

I did the same journey to a customer the other week that was 50 miles each way. Did it one day with car set to eco and got 3.5m/kw. Did it a couple of days later set to normal and same result.
The eco mode on the bmw we have you can feel less power in the acceleration

Eco plus plus sits everything off and limits speed to 56 mph this one seems to make a difference.

I'm dubious about them as well but eco to normal will be minimal I think.

The petrol juke we have normal to sport you can feel the difference eco not so much is petrol though

I agree that Eco just turns off the heating. Not worth the compromise for about 10 miles extra range.

I did some local trips this weekend and the car was showing 11miles per kWh. Dropped back to 2.8 once I hit the motorway.

Charging at home on the low price window of octopus go faster is the only way I can achieve the cost per mile I need/want. 8.5p/kWh for 6 hours a night on my 7kw wallbox.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom