Jomarkh

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
I have just had my MG5 SR Excite in for an MOT at just over 50k milage and using an OBD reader got the SOH showing 98.63%
Screenshot_20240330_095927.jpg

I wish knew my MG5 LR battery state of health.
My first service I didn't get one , second service they didn't do one so I asked for one and they couldn't do it because their lap top wasn't working so they said when it is repaired they will contact me, this was last September and I haven't heard a thing.

I wish knew my MG5 LR battery state of health.
My first service I didn't get one , second service they didn't do one so I asked for one and they couldn't do it because their lap top wasn't working so they said when it is repaired they will contact me, this was last September and I haven't heard a thing.
My dealer hasn't been able to give me an SOH report either. A nexlink OBD reader for £20 and the free eZS app will give you as many health reports as you want, as often as you want.

My dealer hasn't been able to give me an SOH report either. A nexlink OBD reader for £20 and the free eZS app will give you as many health reports as you want, as often as you wa
Thanks for the info, do you have an MG5 pre facelift? The reason I ask is that I have heard the facelift works better with obd's than the pre facelift.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is the UK pre-facelift MG5 from 2021. I have had issues getting other app/dongle combinations to work, but the eZS app works for me with the nexlink dongle linked below. I paid £22 not that long ago.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom