Motability EV cars

That would be a dream as OHME are great, but NO if you have an MG, Motobility will use BP exclusively. I have been forced to buy an Ohme charging lead as its the only way I can schedule my charge. Very expensive fix but if you need a schedule its the only way if you have a BP Chargemaster. BP will do nothing to help you be warned.
No they now use Ohme and are moving completely away from BP I have had my useless BP charger removed and replaced by motility for the brilliant Ohme. Avoid BP at all costs they don't work, have zero customer service and are a total rip off. Be warned.

We have a BP Pulse charger. Only issue we’ve incurred is trying to resolve the scheduled timing which has never worked and a number of calls to their head office has failed to resolve. However, with the current energy market, we haven’t pushed it as not convinced it’ll be cheaper overall (my ZS is pending so only a PHEV at min)

We have a BP Pulse charger. Only issue we’ve incurred is trying to resolve the scheduled timing which has never worked and a number of calls to their head office has failed to resolve. However, with the current energy market, we haven’t pushed it as not convinced it’ll be cheaper overall (my ZS is pending so only a PHEV at min)
It can never work on a schedule. They are falsely termed as 'smart'. No matter how many calls you make or visits they promise it won't charge on a schedule. Regardless of the energy situation even if electric were double it is still cheaper to run an EV.....

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom