Just thought that I would post this after all night charge to 100%
0 degrees this morning

TLR

Attachments

• 307FF42D-8792-48A0-AC96-A733B1270AF9.jpeg
    307FF42D-8792-48A0-AC96-A733B1270AF9.jpeg
    161.7 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Although it is really cold, that prediction would suggests to me that it had been taken from your previous averages achieved, which is absolutely fine !.
But probably not the 273 ( ish ) figure you were expecting maybe ???.
Resetting the trips will improve that prediction IF that is what you think is best for you ?.
Is that a more accurate prediction, well that is for you to decide (y).

I see a lot of comment about 270 mile range, but this is the WLTP so not applicable except when comparing different models/brands, and then only useful with an efficiency figure. If you look at the driving type, City driving is 230-340 (cold-mild) and motorway is 160-200. So depends on whether you are doing a lot of mixed driving or ony one type. This information would be useful with all comments on range.

People just love what that range indicator says - get it as high as you can!
It doesn’t matter how much fantasy or reality it reflects, it just gives some that quiet comforting warm feeling… aaah 💕

People just love what that range indicator says - get it as high as you can!
It doesn’t matter how much fantasy or reality it reflects, it just gives some that quiet comforting warm feeling… aaah 💕
My last few miles home I can get 7mkw now if I reset both trips do that last bit of journey I wonder what I could get the gom to say it fully charged 400miles plus maybe that would be a good photo when selling the car 😅

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom