My first MG video for a while.....Am I wrong...?

LKA now comes on by default, so I'm having to deal with it every start. :(

Rather than turning it off completely, I'm setting it to alert only just to see how often it triggers. It seems quite random really - sometimes it boings the moment I touch a white line and at other times not. Yesterday I was driving on a dual carriageway and deliberately drove across the line and it often didn't alert me. Yet on the lanes around home it did alert even though there was no white line.

I did briefly try it on its medium setting (can't remember what it's called) and when it triggered it was just a brief and reasonably gentle nudge on the steering wheel.
It looks like its back to its annoying self 🙄😬

Last edited by a moderator:
LKA now comes on by default, so I'm having to deal with it every start. :(

Rather than turning it off completely, I'm setting it to alert only just to see how often it triggers. It seems quite random really - sometimes it boings the moment I touch a white line and at other times not. Yesterday I was driving on a dual carriageway and deliberately drove across the line and it often didn't alert me. Yet on the lanes around home it did alert even though there was no white line.

I did briefly try it on its medium setting (can't remember what it's called) and when it triggered it was just a brief and reasonably gentle nudge on the steering wheel.
LKA you can check out any time you like....but you can never leave 😏

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 543 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel