My ZS is slowly falling apart...

Just wondering how many other ZS EV drivers are finding their cars are developing more than an average amount of faults. Mine is.
Started with a rattle at the hatch door as of it's not tight when shut.
Then an intermittent loud noise when slowing down that sounds like a high pressure water hose hitting the inside of an empty bucket.
Little heat in the cabin unless on front window demist (very annoying at this time of year). This follows on to what I consider a design fault with the mirrors misting very easily and having to use the front window demist to keep them clear. I consider this very dangerous because it obviously stops me seeing if anything is overtaking on high speed roads.
Drivers side mirror has stopped folding when locking/unlocking the car.
Infotainment system has a mind of its own like still seeing the main screen when changing to the reversing camera and going back to station selection when text info has been selected for that station.
Mileage capacity on the battery has dropped drastically in this cold weather - I mean down from 180+ miles to just 130+ on some of our colder days of around 2°C or less. At temperatures around 10 to 18°C the range has already dropped to below 150 miles.
So I ain't doing anything about this till my service as the car is still useable but if things don't improve and the car doesn't become more stable in its behaviour I doubt I will be recommending an MG to anyone any time soon. So far out of 23 cars I've had in my lifetime this is going down as the most faulty... And I doubt I'll buy another if the above list is not cleared at service time.
Oh, I forgot... Yesterday the left indicator lost its clicking sound 🤣🤣😭
How do others feel...
Sorry to hear you have had so many issues. The only grumble I have is the range in winter. That affects all EVs. 50k miles and no issues.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom