• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.

For Sale MZ ZS EV Trophy SR - Silver 2022 For Sale

MTS

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi All,

Due to a change in personal circumstances, I am no longer needing the ZS EV that I purchased brand new pre-registered (so I am technically the second owner but it was delivered to me brand new with 50 miles on the clock).

It was registered on 31 May 2022 and then transferred to me on 10 June. I am currently out of the country and having read about the waiting list, jumped at the opportunity when offered a pre-registered in stock vehicle even though I was only returning to the UK in August. I have not even driven it myself and it has been sitting on my parents driveway since being delivered; unfortunately my plans to return to the UK have been delayed indefinitely.

The car is as new and currently done around 200 miles, My parents use it every now and then for short trips to ensure the battery is used.

I am looking for around 29.5k for it. Mats and Type 2 cable as well as granny charger included.

Please PM me for further details if anyone interested. The car is in Manchester so anyone interested will have to be prepared to travel to view and collect it from my parents home.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom