National speed limit = max 60mph

The National speed limit sign is aimed at the vehicle you are driving IE some commercial vans are limited to 60 even if they can do more.
just saves putting speed signs for each vehicle.

And the type of road - unfortunately the ZS doesn’t recognise this and uses 60mph.

There is a Speed Warning thingy between the dials in Settings. And you can set it to what you want. I set mine to 75mph, but I think you can set it higher if you want...

Better to be safe than sorry as some road are 60, how does the car know if there’s a central reservation or not..
The satnav does - as it usually displays the correct speed - some sign recognition is linked to satnav/gps - obviously not in the case of the ZS

There is a Speed Warning thingy between the dials in Settings. And you can set it to what you want. I set mine to 75mph, but I think you can set it higher if you want...
It goes up to 140mph!

The satnav does - as it usually displays the correct speed - some sign recognition is linked to satnav/gps - obviously not in the case of the ZS
Correct speed as per the last satnav update, which is not always up to date even when it's applied.

Slightly off piste, but.... our national speed limit is 60mph. Well fractionally more at 100kph. Which means that we can travel at a speed that works well for EV's without slowing down other vehicles. 😁 IMG20210327113507.jpg

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom