Navigation not working on ZS EV Facelift

DanBoro

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Has anyone come across any issues with the navigation on the facelift ZS EV ?, when I start the nav and select my destination and press go, the women voice starts but then the display doesn’t change and stays frozen in the same location I started the journey. I’ve tried checking for updates but it says the software is up to date

Hi

you need to turn iff ‘dead reckoning’ in the menu. If you search there are a number of threads about how to do it.

It’s amazing after all this time that the dealers don’t do this before they deliver the cars.
Or better yet apply the update that supposedly actually fixes it. So you can leave dead reckoning on; it's handy to have in poor reception areas like tunnels.

Edit: added "supposedly".

Last edited:
My car was just in for a check over after I had loads of error messages while on holiday. They did a massive update on it and told me they also did update for Sat nav. Will turn on dead reckoning today and see if it's made any difference

Last edited by a moderator:
My car was just in for a check over after I had loads of error messages while on holiday. They did a massive update on it and told me they also did update for Sat nav. Will turn in dead reckoning today and see if it's made any difference

Be interesting to know if DR now works after the update.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom