Not got the Ohme yet, I have to wait until half the front garden and drive are paved, (starting tomorrow) OVO won’t put the charger in until I can park the car off road! I wouldn’t know how to get pics on here. 🤪

Hi all, Picked up my new MG4 Trophy LR on Wednesday, loving it, all seems to work at the moment! Thanks to everyone for the help answering my question, I’m sure I’ll have more! Cheers Tony
Well done for selecting the MG4. In my view and based on my experience, you have chosen very well indeed and I am sure you will get immense pleasure from its wonderful driving experience.

I wouldn’t know how to get pics on here.
There are many ways; I like to just copy an image (from a paint program or image viewer) to the clipboard and paste it into the edit window where I want it to appear. That will upload the image to the mgevs.com server and place the image at the text cursor.

I wouldn’t know how to get pics on here. 🤪

If you're on your computer/laptop which has the picture on you can just press CTRL-P when typing a reply and a box will appear where you can drag the image or click to use a file explorer to find it.

Congrats on the new car ! So far it is great for all the local journeys and check out if you have a cheap rate overnight with your energy company for charging. You can be mullered when charging on a public service although they are very quick. Also check Burl Solomons on you tube for all the tips on your new car :)

Not got the Ohme yet, I have to wait until half the front garden and drive are paved, (starting tomorrow) OVO won’t put the charger in until I can park the car off road! I wouldn’t know how to get pics on here. 🤪
get the wallbox m8. And you can get it on 0% finance. I can post the weblink if you like.

Hi all, Picked up my new MG4 Trophy LR on Wednesday, loving it, all seems to work at the moment! Thanks to everyone for the help answering my question, I’m sure I’ll have more! Cheers Tony
You've probably 'done your own research' and are well aware of how to optimise range - there are several related threads that are well worth reading. If 'long journey-ing', using the battery heater (can be timed in app) helps - though you need to be plugged-in, obvs - and if you're charging at more than granny speed battery self-heating obviates the need for additional heat, so on cold days, timings your charge window to end as close to departure time is beneficial (also to your ternary battery physiology).
Enjoy.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 498 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel