New MG EV coming my way but I'm a bit anxious

Dcj79

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Hello All, First of all, great community I've been reading and watching for a while and based on the chatter and videos, I've decided to purchase the MG ZS EV. However I'm a little bit anxious about buying a new car. I'll be paying my deposit in about 10 mins and I did get a really good deal, but I've never purchased a brand new car and I've never had an EV.

With this being a new car I'm finding it hard in identifying what I should look out for when I collect and take ownership of the car, other than the granny cable and a free fast charging cable I'm not sure what I should check when I take ownership? Is there other items in the boot I need to look out for? How do I know if its had all its updates? Check the body work and tyres but what else should I check for?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Hello All, First of all, great community I've been reading and watching for a while and based on the chatter and videos, I've decided to purchase the MG ZS EV. However I'm a little bit anxious about buying a new car. I'll be paying my deposit in about 10 mins and I did get a really good deal, but I've never purchased a brand new car and I've never had an EV.

With this being a new car I'm finding it hard in identifying what I should look out for when I collect and take ownership of the car, other than the granny cable and a free fast charging cable I'm not sure what I should check when I take ownership? Is there other items in the boot I need to look out for? How do I know if its had all its updates? Check the body work and tyres but what else should I check for?

Any advice would be much appreciated.
Granny charger yes ,but i'm not so sure that a fast charger cable is included .i had to buy my own.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom