New MG ZS EV LR Affinity Pricing

I am an armed forces veteran (British Army) but at the time of my service pensions were not generally available. I can obtain my service record from the army records department.. Would this be acceptable proof when applying for the affinity scheme.
it would dependent on the dealer’s risk appetite. Depending on what the records were and in what form, I’d be willing to help if you want to message me the documentation/records.

it would dependent on the dealer’s risk appetite. Depending on what the records were and in what form, I’d be willing to help if you want to message me the documentation/records.

Hi Sam,

Woud the affinity prices also apply to retired teachers ? (I'm currently on a teacher's pension so can easily demonstrate my status)

Thanks in advance

Tom

The scheme does cover those who are retired and in receipt of their public service pension.

Thanks Sam - good too know. Now the government grant is no longer available on the LR Trophy that model is just too much above my budget but the affinity pricing will make it just affordable.

Many thanks for the info.
The next big question is over when you'll get one. I would imagine a fresh factory order now could be 6+ months away

Last edited by a moderator:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom