New MG ZS EV next week

ClawzSkunk

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm Ricky and I'm excitedly waiting on my new MG ZS EV next week. I took advantage of the current offers out there to get the Exclusive for about £21k which is about the best deal I can find. I'm sure they're getting discounted due to the new model being on the horizon with a larger battery, but meh.. I need a car. Either way, I'm hoping to be a bit more of a regular here.

I can see that there are a lot of differing threads about the BMS Update / Comfort 2 Update & HV Fuse Update, but I don't think I've managed to identify an easy way to tell if they actually been done at the point of pickup? If I read right, the comfort update will allow me to see the outside temperature on the main screen and the GOM on the centre display all the time?

Sorry if I'm asking you all to repeat yourselves, but if there is a simple "Look for these things" for each of the updates it'd really be helpful.

I'm also curious whether people think the triple coat red paint is likely to be more durable than the others? Or have I just made a rod for my back with regards to paint matching further down the line?

- Ricky

BMS - You can charge the car with the doors unlocked.
HV Fuse - Dealer will need to confirm they have carried this out(ask for proof, I took the word of my dealership, they lied)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom